❤THIS LOVE - 13❤

NO ONE'S POV:

Kim Taehyung stepped inside the house without his concern.

"Yah... what are you doing here? You have holiday today... Go home!" Hoseok exclaimed while Taehyung passed by his shoulder.

"Hyung... don't be mean now. I just want to check my plan. That's it. I won't disturb you." Taehyung said as he flop on the bed.

He opened his tab to check out the condition of his house... he set the cameras in every corner of his house so he can easily know if Sohyun is planning against him or what?

He rewind the video and finds out... 

His eyes widen in shock.

She is not home! 

-

SOHYUN'S POV:

"Kim Taehyung." I told them.

"WHAT?!" They exclaimed in unison. I sighed.

"Don't tell to anyone. We are not revealing yet." I said.

"Why? You are not happy by marrying him. Is there something bothering your relationship..." Mina asked.

We headed towards conference room.

"I regret it." My words slipped from my mouth unknowingly as I thought about mysterious revenge.

"Is he not young... or what?!" Nayoung said as we entered inside the conference room.

"Nayoung-ah... leave it already. We are at work." I said as I took my seat while they took there...

"Let's continue at lunch..." Mina said.

I gave her death glare "I said. No!"

The door swung opens as our boss enters... Min Yoongi. Some how I felt the situation tensed a bit.

Keeping all bothering things aside the meeting started

Keeping all bothering things aside the meeting started. We discussed about the medicines. Recently, we are on the project. We have make the best formula for the medicine... which will help women's in there pregnancy. 

If there is problem in women's fertility... our medicine will help them. There is a ray of hope... that we will accomplish. 

"So that's all for today. Dismiss." Min Yoongi said. All the employees got up and moved out. I arrange my folders and files and got up. 

"Wait, Sohyun." I stopped as he came towards me.

"Boss, Is there something you want to tell?" I asked as I keeps my files back on the table.

"You're married now. If your husband don't want you to work... you can leave this job." He said. My eyes widen all of sudden shock.

"I-I... don't want to..." I said.

"It's fine Sohyun... being his wife you don't need to work. He already have--"

"I'm sorry for talking in between... but who told you about all this?"

"Taehyung. He said to fired you. It's better you give resignation letter. In future you will get job if you resign. If I fired you... there is least possibility of getting new job." He said with concerned voice. 

I was angry and... guilty too. I was angry with him. How can he?! It's my job. My life. I want to live by myself. 

I was feeling guilty... Why my boss should face him? I don't know what he told. But surely it's kind of threat.

"I won't leave this job." I said in confidence. 

"But, he won't let you..."

"I will talk to him."

"I will support you." He said with gummy smile as he patted my head before leaving. 

-

At night 8 p.m.

Nayoung dropped me at the front gate of mansion. "Bye. Good night, Sohyun-ah~"

"Good night. Bye~" I waved at them as they drove off.

I opened the doors as I find there were no lights that's means he not home yet. I breathed... a sigh of relief. 

I remove my sandals and started to find light switches. Once I got it... I turned on the lights.

My heart almost jumped out as I turned around. Taehyung was on the couch. His blazer on the coffee table... his tie loosened up with upper three buttons open. His eyes were closed... maybe he is tired.

I walk towards him as I took a close look.

"Why you hate me...? Can't you stop." I mumbled. He won't... isn't that answer. But, he can...

I brought the pillow and blanket for him.

I can't carry him towards his room as it was on first floor... I can't carry him from stairs. So, I tried to make him lay on the couch as I kept the pillow under his head. My hands were below his head... I tried to remove my hands carefully as I placed the pillow. 

I removed his shoes and tie which was loosely on his neck. I put the blanket on him.

I took my hand bag and moved... but all of sudden stop because of the hold on my wrist. I turned around and find him wide awake.

"Where were you? I told you to stay home, didn't I?!" He exclaimed.