Chapter 30

I think if I have to stand one more second of this, I might go insane. Yesterday, after Blaze's interrogation, I decided to stay with the group the whole day. I want to start a rampage already.

But be optimistic, I am still avoiding dad.

Like a coward.

My wolf added. I wanted to growl at her. But she is the one who enables me to do that so... let's not confuse ourselves. Moving on.

How do I describe school in one sentence?

If you have seen a day, you have seen them all. How do teens stand this? It really is beyond me.

All the classes were the same.

Amelia was still trying to reach me. Jason trying to annoy me. And Stacey, well just being Stacey.

I am trying to do what Sam told me to. And I found a lot of things about these people. It's true, Sam already molded me, but there are still some things I could learn from them.

Ok, I thought I would eat my own arm off before I said this, but Stacey is admirable as she is a very, very, VERY curious person. Ok now, that seems kinda obvious. But I am not talking about the normal healthy kind here. It is 'knowledge is my food' kind. Despite the appearance of the chipmunk she actually eats very little. In fact, I think she eats just to appease Drake. The girl never feels hungry. She is the nosy, annoying, sometimes offending and yet amusing kind. It is like all her questions are well planned and let me tell you, she is always one step away from actually offending someone.

She is not the nerdy, high IQ kind that Jason is. But she is his sister after all. Some traits should be there. She is just eternally curious. She is like a dog after a bone when she finds something interesting.

That girl has her sights on me. I know weird questions are already scheming in her puny mind. But pigs will fly before I give her anything. I nicely remove myself out of situations where she might focus all that attention on me.

All I can say is, she should feel privileged that I choose her over eating my own arm off.

The only other person she can't seem to get to is Raven. She has my respect for that. In fact, I think Raven is my least 'hated person' in the group. Even though she tries to mock me every chance she gets. To be fair, I do it too. It is a mutual understanding. Our way of communication. And it sure keeps things interesting in the least. She is a worthy opponent, words only of course.

She is quiet most of the time and unlike me, doesn't even hide the fact that she doesn't appreciate her questioning. Her crush on Drake also doesn't help the situation. She rolls her eyes most of the time, huffs and won't even look Stacey's ways. One time she even puffed smoke onto her face. Did I forget to mention she smokes?

I am kinda fine with it but the rest of the group is not. Even though no one really calls out, you can feel the pressure building every time she whips one out. They should calm down. The girl has issues, let her deal with it her way.

Who knows, maybe I would have been 'that weed kid' if it wasn't for Sam. Honestly, I don't know what I would become without him.

Then there is Jason. Huh, what can I say? His only job seems to be to annoy Stacey and annoy me. I understand why he finds the chipmunk so entertaining, but me? I am not even that fun to annoy. All I can think about every time he approaches me is the 100 ways I get to kill him when I can the chance. I don't think he would share my idea of fun.

Nonetheless, he is entertaining to Zian because he gives her the adrenaline rush of killing someone. She loves the anger he brings out in her. Real smooth and messed up, I know.