Chapter 28. Weird note?

Age: 21

Your POV

The Hokage had called me in since he had to tell me something important, even though it was 5 AM.

So here I stood in the Hokage's office, tired as ever, waiting until the Hokage began his little story or whatever he wanted.

"Thanks for coming on such a short notice my child." He said, smiling gently at me. I returned a grin, "anytime Oji-san."

His eyes of kindness were replaced with those of worry, as his eyes shifted from me to the torn up card in his hands. "Itachi brought this to me, yesterday night. He was extremely worried and panicked, constantly begging me to let him visit you." He said, making me frown.

"I couldn't let him visit you, as you are staying in the same house as Sasuke. It would be too big of a risk." He started to walk over to me. I nodded at him, knowing how Sasuke would react if he saw Itachi all of the sudden.

"My child, I understand Itachi's great concern. Read it for yourself and you'll understand why." He gently gave me the card.

I started reading it,

Born as a special human, and hated by their own.
Living a life full of pain, trying their best to make it better.
No luck will come on their path, as they continue life.

A peaceful death, shall bring the heir back to their real body, and they shall be good.

A harmful death, shall bring the heir back to their real body, and they shall be evil.

The world will be set at ease, when the heir claims their body once again.

The heir roams the world and will keep it safe as long as they will be remembered.

To,  Princess Uchiha (Y/N), The Uchiha Dragon, The One That Is The Princess The Dragon And The Knight In One.

From, Kirigamine, The Dragon King.

As I finished it, I immediately understood what it meant. I wasn't that surprised honestly, my mother told me that My being had a special meaning, and that I would be facing lots of hard things on the path of life. Im actually pretty happy that I now know what she meant.

I folded the paper into my pocket and looked at the Hokage with a smile, "its ok, I don't mind dying for the greater good." I said, looking outside the window.

He shook his head, "no, you'll successfully live your life, Ill make sure of it. Im not going to let anyone ruin more things for you, I promise." My eyes met his teary ones as he finished speaking, my heart ached seeing him like this.

I grabbed his arms and brought him in a hug, "thanks, Oji-san.." I whispered, hugging him a bit tighter.

I deeply cared about Hiruzen. He was the one that gave me support after the Akuma tradegy. He was the one that helped me with making the Uchiha clan respect me, and see me as one of their own. He was always there for me. He's closer to a family member to me than my actual family members.

I smiled at him before letting him go, and walking out of the office, without looking back.

'Should I leave Konoha?' I thought. I tried getting the thought out of my mind, but it seemed better for everyone if I left.

Maybe it would really hurt them again, but it would secure me that nobody would get into my unluckiness, it would secure me that nobody would get dragged with me onto the path of pain.

I felt confused and annoyed, annoyed because of the fact that I kept stressing about things. 'Great! This really makes my mountain of pain in the asses things even bigger!' I sarcastically thought, while rolling my eyes.

I arrived back home and looked at the clock, it was currently 6 AM. I went to Sasuke's room, and found him sound asleep, hugging the dinosaur close to him. I silently aww'ed and went closer to him.

Nestling myself into his bed, I brought my cute little brother towards me. He turned his face towards me and wrapped his arms around me, his face a bit below my breasts. I ruffled his hair and went back to sleep.

-

"Onee-san." Sasuke's monotone voice interrupted my conversation with Kakashi, "yeah sweetheart?" I cooed, pinching his cheek.

"When will I see Kyoukai?" He said, looking genuinely irritated with me keeping Kyoukai out of every conversation. "Ah... soon, Sasuke." I said, thinking a bit.

"Yeah I guess, that could work." I muttered to myself. "Wait, Your serious? We're gonna visit him soon?" Sasuke asked, a glint of happiness in his eyes. I nodded and looked at Naruto, "Naru, you coming with us?" He happily said yes and started chatting with Sasuke about Kyoukai.

"Who's Kyoukai?" Sakura asked. "My older brother." Me, Sasuke and Naruto said in unison, making Kakashi and Sakura sweatdrop.

"He's a handsome, super cool-" "hilarious, awesome and-" "a very strong guy." We said, with a hint of awe in our eyes as we thought about our older brother.

"Yeah he's pretty good" Kakashi said while nodding. Me, Sasuke and the Uzumaki gasped, "he's-" "pretty-" "good?" We said, looking at Kakashi like he was the strangest thing we've ever seen. "I call bullshit-" "he's freaking amazing." "Its not" "pretty good" "its," "way better than everyone." we said.

Kakashi sweatdropped and Sakura laughed, "you three are so cute together." Sakura said while clasping her hands together.

"Im always cute." I said nodding my head approvingly. "I-I think
S-Sakura-chan is v-very cute t-too!" Naruto blushed and giggled- or uhm, something like that. "Hn." Was all that came out of Sasuke, which made my eyes grow wide.

"Hn?" "Hn." "Hn!" "Hn Hn." "Hn???" "Hn." "Hnnn." "Hn?" "Hn." Me and Sasuke had a little Uchiha conversation while the others sweatdropped.

Hn, is something that all Uchiha's say, its like, a secret language. Everyone understands it, and everyone does it. Its kinda cool actually.

Sasuke though, uses it to insult people while they don't know that he's insulting them, which is really amusing to me.

"So why exactly did you change your mind on me, and Naruto, visiting Kyoukai?" Sasuke asked. "Oh well, you guys deserve to uhm see what he made out of his life." I ruffled the hair ofbthe two boys and grinned. "It will be a huge surprise." I said.

"Why? Did he completely mess up or something?" I shook my head, "he actually kind of did something really amazing. Im seriously glad with what he did!"

"What exactly did he do then?" Kakashi asked, starting to get very interested in our little conversation. I brought my finger to my lips, "thats a secret~!" I cooed.

-

Hidan: "bitch thats such a weird ending, its hardly an ending?"

Me:" shuddap I forgot how I wanted to finish this chapter and if I just continued the story then it would become to long."

Hidan:" like my dick ;) "

The whole Akastuki: " ..."

Me: "which dick?"

Deidara: "oh shiet"