WOW! MAGIC!

General POV

Weiss, Raven, Yang and (y/n) were all silent within the tent. Each silent second made the tension rise higher, a pressure mounting. As of the moment, Raven had just informed them about the secret that is Salem's existence. Along with this is the original reason for Raven and Qrow's enrollment to Beacon. Yang and (y/n) knows that the real story however is the one between the lines of Raven's words. The things that she really isn't telling them, that's the answer that their looking for.

Right now, with the length of time Raven has been speaking, it was only a matter of time before shit hit the fan.

Raven: "...Otherwise you'll end up as blind as Qrow..."

(y/n): "Really?"

Raven: "...Or your fool of a father..."

Instantly, gunshot was fired, breaking the wooden table. Yang stood, eyes blood red, poised to attack her mother.

And meanwhile, (y/n) was just sitting there, observing and gulping down his tea.

Yang: "Don't you dare talk about my family like that!"

A young girl, introduced as Vernal, entered with weapon in hand and aimed directly towards Yang.

Vernal: "You need to calm down"

Weiss: "Yang, please"

Weiss held Yang's hand, trying to calm her down. Yang shook it off and moved towards her mother threateningly.

Raven: "Listen to your friend Yang, your teammates have never let you down before"

Yang: "You don't know the first thing about my teammates! OR ME! YOU WERE NEVER THERE!! YOU LEFT US!"

(y/n) reached out, holding Yang tightly by her hand, squeezing it.

Raven: "I know more than you realize... Not just about you or what I've been told but things I've seen with my own two eyes"

Raven stood her ground, not wavering on trying to explain to Yang the situation she's been in.

Raven: "I know the grimm have a leader. I know people who can come back from the dead. I know magic is real... and I can prove it"

Weiss stood, face mixed with curiosity and shock. The word magic seemed impossible despite the world they lived in. Dust and Semblances have been explained before already through science. Could this magic actually be real?

Raven: "You said Tai told you all about my semblance"

Raven walked slowly out of the tent.

Raven: "Well I doubt he ever told you what Oz did to my brother and me"

Weiss, Yang and (y/n) stayed inside, reluctant and confused for the moment.

(y/n): "Alright, is it really that hard to believe that magic is real?"

Vernal: "Go see for yourself"

(y/n): "...fuck you..."

Vernal: "Oh! Umm... Sorry... I'll be outside"

Everyone went out of the tent. Weiss, Yang and (y/n) were at first hesitant as to what Raven would show them.

Yang: "Mom?"

Weiss: "Yang, are you okay?"

(y/n): "Yeah, your soul is kind of in a flux right now"

Weiss: "What?"

Yang: "Oh, he can see souls"

Weiss: "...Okay, that's by far one of the most ridiculous things I've heard by far"