Prologue

Ray Meyers updated status one hour ago

LMAO Aw man, did you guys see what we did to Nerds over at the pool? When Jamie Reynolds snuck red food coloring behind her, and everyone ran out screaming. It was like freaking Jaws! You could even hear the music, dun-dun, dun-dun! The look on her face was PRICELESS, she thought it was her T.O.M or something. We gotta do it again next time she goes to the pool.

Like . Comment . Share

763 Likes 520 Comments

Jamie Reynolds Did I see it? I was the one brave enough to go that close to her! But yeah man, it was awesome!

Doug Harper Sure, the red food coloring WAS genius. But I still think putting a Snickers chocolate bar behind her would have been just as good.

Nigel Moore As if! Putting the food coloring in the pool was MY idea. You're just jealous cause we did MY idea not YOURS.

Doug Harper Shut up. The only reason no one wanted to do MY idea was because no one wanted to waste a Snickers bar on the prank.

Nigel Moore Yeah, yeah, keep talking.

Paula Murray You guys were the ones who did it? I was with Candice Kim and Susan Gibson when it happened. I thought she really did start to bleed. LOL I'm telling all my friends. We all thought she really did it.

Abby Baker Ugh, I don't know why she even bothered going to the pool. You can't help but pity the girl. But still... what you guys did WAS pretty awesome. Did you know someone already posted the whole thing on Youtube? It already got like 30 million hits or something.

Hannah Pearson She ruined the whole day for me. I was in this cute bikini I bought over the weekend. And when my crush was like finally looking at me, she just HAD to fall for the prank. Next time, can you guys do it somewhere else?

Morgan Jones Well, I still can't believe you guys pranked her LOL I wouldn't be surprise if she really DID do it. I'll be even more surprised if she bothers coming to school when school starts.

Jamie Reynolds Damn I forgot school's starting next week. That sucks. I'm going to miss summer and pranking Nerds.

Ray Meyers What are you talking about? We're still going to prank Nerds the WHOLE school year, idiot. Why waste our senior year doing nothing to her?

Jamie Reynolds Oh yeah, you're right. It's not like anything is going to happen to us. No one even cares anyway. We can prank her all day, every day, the whole year. 

Ray Meyers That's like music to my ears.

Nigel Moore Hey I got an idea! Let's come up with the major prank just for Nerds for the end of summer!

Ray Meyers Dude you're a genius! 

Nigel Moore Yeah let's make a group chat and talk there. Not here. It might mess up the plan. 

Ray Meyers Okay, got it. Go tell the others. Meet you there.

Doug Harper Can we still do the Snickers bar prank?

Doug Harper Well can we? I swear I'll use my Snicker's bar.

Doug Harper Hello? Anyone there?

Loren Phillips just saw Nerds at the grocery store. I was with my mom against my will, but the moment I saw her, I knew I couldn't let the moment pass. So I did the obvious this and KNOCKED THIS MOUNTAIN OF SODA CANS DOWN BEHIND HER! I wish I videotaped the whole thing, because it was AWESOME! The whole grocery store was silent, and then the manager came out of no where and started yelling at her. She ended up having to stack everything up again. You guys HAD to be there.

Like . Comment . Share . Monday 10 at 7:34pm

Rose Cooper updated status Tuesday 11 at 12:53pm 

OMG I was with Holly Mercado at the mall when we saw Nerdy Naomi in one of our favorite stores. I can't believe she has the guts to even go there, stinking up the outfits and thinking she can actually pull off the look. The poor store employee was forced to help Nerds pick out an outfit. It was sad watching her think she can even LOOK better with any of their outfits. That store is like OFFICIALLY my least favorite store for now on.

Like . Comment . Share

Landon Clarke is pissed off. I FINALLY got a date with Emma Zhang.

Emma was smoking hot like always when I picked her up. So there we were, when suddenly Naomi came into the restaurant with her parents. Just showing up ruined the whole date for us. Emma was too busy being pissed at how Naomi was ruining the night, to even remember that I was with her! And even when I stuck my foot out and made the waiter trip to spill hot soup on Nerds and her parents, I didn't feel any better. Emma and I WON'T be a thing because of stupid Nerds.

Like . Comment . Share . Wednesday 12 at 9:48pm

Dakota Shawis with Jack Rodriguez and Mitch Bates at Thursday 13 at 3:21am

Like literally right now, we're standing right in front of Nerd's house. It's dark, cold, and I need to pee. But this is going to be SO worth it after this. Jack told me to not reveal the prank or else it'll mess the whole thing up, I know, PARTY POOPER! But whatever, we're going to video tape the whole thing, well, Mitch will. You'll guys see what we did later. Gotta go, the ULTIMATE PRANK IS ON!

Like . Comment . Share

Vicky Thompson - Celia Adams 

Celia, have you seen the video Mitch Bates posted? I don't want to spoil it for you, but all I want to tell you is that it's genius! The part where they actually went into her room was- Whoops no spoilers! LOL Here's a link, it's hilarious! 

Like . Comment . Share . Friday 14 at 7:36pm

Raymond Meyers updated status Saturday 15 at 9:21pm

I can't wait until Monday! I know you guys probably think I'm crazy saying this. Homework, teachers, and weird smelling food. But the only thing I can't wait to see is... Nerds! And when I say I can't wait to see Nerds, I mean I can't wait to prank her! I got a whole list of pranks just begging to be used on her! Senior year will be unforgettable!

Like . Comment . Share

This is just a glimpse of the many stories and pranks pulled on one girl.

There is a girl named Naomi Lorraine, more commonly known as Nerdy Naomi. She's the 17-year-old nerdy, good girl, just surviving her senior year of Dartwell High. For years, she's been bullied by kids her own age. From insults, punches, kicks, and pranks, she's been living through them all every day. 

Now that she's a senior, she only has to survive one last year and then she'll never have to see the kids who bullied her, the adults that ignored her, and the one bully who was the one who made her life as it is. But what she didn't know is that her senior year won't just be the last year to survive her bullying, but also will be the first year to live her life for once.

This is her story.