74 - If You Can't Sleep, Let the Others Sleep

.

.

.

Covered with canopy of trees and surrounded by lush grasses, two bodies of youth were intimately attached with one another. The smaller one was rubbing the bigger one's manhood while looking at each other with a heated gaze.

"Nolan, stop screwing around."The black-haired man sluggishly muttered as he combed his hair back with his fingers.

"Aiiishh... We haven't done it for like a week already. I'm lonely! Come on just once ah! " The feminine pale-looking guy had retorted while reluctantly withdrawing his right hand from the other man.

"We're not doing it... You had just engaged with one of your victims yesterday... You are such a slut. " The black-haired guy smirked and flicked the forehead of the smaller guy.

"Hmmpph. The guy is a virgin ah! Their primordial yang qi is the best!" Nolan pouted as he rubbed his now reddening forehead.

"Ahh Young master Juno! I have a news to report! " A skinny youth wearing a black robe came running and cupped his fist forward in respect. He was surprised to see the disheveled sexy look of Nolan beside the Young Master but still managed to keep his poker face on. Nolan chuckled playfully and slowly tidied his robe.

"What is it? " The black-haired man waved his hand lazily and gave the skinny youth a glacial stare. This man is, of course, non-other than Juno.     

"About 67 miles from here to the west near the mountain range, our scout have found some traces of a fight and we've discovered some of our martial brother's corpse. " The skinny youth said with a stiff expression.

"Do you recognize their party?" Juno sighed.

"Rolson's Party. They were the one who is assigned to hunt for the Royal Emperor Academy's disciples." The skinny man answered quickly but politely.

"Mhmm? I'm guessing, either they were ambushed or their opponent is naturally stronger than them in a group." Juno knitted his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"Not only that... Not far from the scene, we have noticed human tracks moving toward the valley. There is a big possibility that these tracks were made by those who were involved with Rolson's party. " The skinny man said solemnly.

Juno clicked his tongue and sighed. "Signal the other scouts to come back here and we'll go after the tracks. We'll move by dawn."

"Your instructions have been received, Young master. This junior shall go now." The skinny man nodded curtly and cupped his fist. He then turned around and left the place swiftly.

Nolan who has been waiting silently behind Juno gave an amused stare and circled his arms on Juno's left arm. He then rubbed his cheek on the taller man's shoulder.

"We're going on a hunt again?" Nolan giggled and gave Juno an anticipated look.

"Ehn... So tidy up and postpone your lustful desires at the moment." Juno responded with a dry laugh.

Nolan frowned and bit his own lip. "Sooo stingggyyy! Junoo iss soo stingggyy!!" 

.

.

.

Within an enclosed gigantic hall, a group of people was sitting altogether forming a big camping circle. Some of them were discussing animatedly and some are laughing from time to time. 

"Soooo are we allowed to see Junior brother Yulrir's face now? With Small Seed's blood parasite, you can rest assured that we won't be spilling beans!!!" Fenella excitedly asked.