Part 15 - i'm pretty selfish

Apollo Arthur Hamilton.

I woke up early in the morning, because of my mom interrupted me on my sleep.

"Good morning sweetheart, we have our breakfast ready in the first floor you better get up" my mom said while standing in front of my bed.

"5 more minutes " i said to her, my voice sounds raspy and heavy because i just woke up.

"Okay 5 minutes and you'll be ready" she said before leaving me alone inside of my room.

i snuggles up from my bed into the bathroom. I look into my own reflection which has a crazy morning hair, i slowly washed my face with a cold water on the sink.

I remembered i was fighting over a silly single question with Avalana, she's being childish too. But i also think I'm the one who started it, i was being too serious on the conversation. But she also brought the topic about Rachel, the girl I'm not even interested into.

I step into the shower and take a quick shower while thinking about Lana, i just can't get over the problem. This is the first time ever a girl can ruin my mind or get into my mind like this, she's the first one to get into my mind. Ever since the day she got assaulted by Bruce, I've never got her out of my mind. All i feel is worried surrounded every time I don't know where she was or who she's with.

I still remember the day dad told me about the arrangement that he made with his best friend when they were in college, i was thinking it was a lame promise that a young two men do in their life. I was mad at my dad for forcing me to be married with someone that I don't love. I also was laughing at myself for talking about love, cause it is the last thing I've thought in my life.

Well i had a girlfriend back when we were on a freshman and everyone knows that since she left me with a broken pieces, I've never open up myself to a single girl ever. Maybe there's a rumor about me and Briana it's all because of Ezra keep teasing me about her in front of so many people. It is all because of the team are seating on the bench to see the girls warming up and my eyes can not left Briana's hair because she just dyed her hair into grey which is cool then Ezra catches me looking at her all the time and started to tease me. And i think Briana thinks that i like her, i kinda feel bad for her. Ezra shouldn't tease me it would make someone have an expectation that will never happen.

I change myself into a shirt and a sweat i also wear my Gucci sandals then i walk out of my room to meet my mom and my dad ready to have a breakfast.

"Lets go" my dad said once he saw me that I'm ready.

The three of us went to the first floor to have a breakfast, i love to have a breakfast in a hotel because it has so many choices that i can pick it up by myself. Once we get into the first floor we get into the breakfast place when suddenly we met Mr Karl Valerie which is Lana's father. I see Her mom, Gabriel and also Laura but I don't see her, i feel glad that she isn't here it would be so awkward.

My parent begin to greet all of them as i keep standing behind them awkwardly, i wonder where she is. Is she coming to Dubai or? Are they leaving her because she has her Running practice, well i do have my football practice too but i left it because of this grand opening. But it is something really important for her family she can not be left by herself. I better stop talking in my mind.

"Hey Apollo" Karl said and i just smile to him.

"Where's Avalana, I don't see her." My mom asked them.

"Oh she doesn't feel well i think, we tried to wake her up but i think she's tired. Gabriel said She couldn't sleep on the plane she'll wakeup in a bit" Her mom explains.