The lost cosmonauts

Can you imagine being an astronaut? How about seeing space, something you've always wanted?
Are you sure that you want to become an astronaut? After reading this, you will think twice.

Did Moscow cover up the deaths of numerous members of their space programme?
At the height of the Cold War everything between the USA and the Soviet Union was a battlefield – most famously the space race. While the USSR had been leading since 1957, America finally won when they put Neil Armstrong on the Moon in 1969.

Is this true?
However, there have long been rumours that two earlier attempts by the Russians ended in tragedy and a government cover-up, started by a pair of Italian brothers who claim they listened in on extraordinary episodes including at least three occasions where they heard astronauts dying in space.

With the lengths taken by both the White House and the Kremlin to preserve secrecy at the height of the Cold War we may never know the truth.

My conclusion:
Well it is definitely a fact that the governments are always hiding something, either for their own benefit or for their peoples.

However to me, it is possible for astronauts to die in space but it isn't a good thing if their deaths are covered up.

Truth be told, I'm not sure what the situation really was that astronauts may have died. If they did, why aren't the truths about their deaths being revealed?

Whatever the case is, you can have your say because not a lot of theories were brought forward about this mystery.
Somehow, if the truth isn't revealed we will always be kept in the dark.