Chapter Eight

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

Camillas POV

When Draco got up and followed Lilly to the bathroom I knew something was wrong "Blaise I need help in potions" I said dragging him off his seat "cami youre the best in potions??" "Would you just come help me!" I said, sending daggers his way.

He got up and we went in the direction of the bathroom, I turned to him and he picked up on what we were doing, we sat outside the door listening to them talk "did he?" Draco asked they said a few more things before she said what tore my world apart "Draco...Harry raped me" she said pain in her voice, I began shaking and lost my balance falling to the floor "cami..." Blaise said dropping beside me, the anger in his voice was evident but he remained calm. My world came falling down...my two bestfriends for 7 years were monsters...pure monsters.

After a few seconds I told Blaise to go downstairs and not say a word, especially to harry, he kissed my cheek and walked down, I got up using the wall for support and walked to my bedroom, when I got in I collapsed on the bed and began crying. I was shaking all over, it wasn't sadness or because I was sorry, it was anger. The anger I felt towards that thing I called a best friend. I heard the door open but didn't bother to look at who it was "Milla??" I heard Draco say, I turned round on the bed and looked him in the eyes, his usually soft grey eyes were dark

"Drake.." I said getting up and walking to him, he picked up on what had happened and grabbed me for a hug "monster....they're both just monsters" I said into his shoulder, I looked up at him "where is she?? I need to see her. Now!" I said "she went back down to the common room" he said "milla?? Are you listening?" I wasn't, I was trying to remember were I put my wand, I may only want to talk but it doesn't mean that Harry doesn't have a hex coming his way!

"M..my wand?...You have it!" I said checking his pockets, once I found it I went running downstairs "MILLA!! Don't do anything you'll regret!" He shouted, I went running into the common room and my eyes met Harry's "did you get the potions sorted?" He asked happily "STUPEFY!" I yelled "What the hell camilla!?" He said "Lilly. Bedroom. Now. We have a lot to talk about before I kill him" I said shooting daggers at my 'best friend'

"y..yea okay let's go" she said grabbing my hand and walking me upstairs, we got to my room because Draco was there and if I got to angry he would be able to calm me down the quickest "r..right, you're okay aren't you!, He didn't threaten you, or scar you or anything?!" I began ranting "I'm fine cami!, I just needed to tell someone" she said looking at Draco, I felt hurt by it slightly "and you couldn't tell me?" I asked looking down at the ground "He's your bestfriend I couldn't do that on you" She said taking my hand in hers

"he Was my bestfriend, But so are you! I wouldn't fall out with you for telling me! As you could clearly see I was ready to murder him!" I said laughing slightly "this needs to be brought to the attention of Mcgonagall" I replied "no cami dont...I'm going to get it dealt with myself okay?" She said "okay, well I'm sure my brothers worried, go back down to him, but Lilly I'm serious, if anything else happens let me know, and I'm not hesitating to throw random curses at him when I walk past" I said winking slightly, she got up and gave me a hug

"your the best cami" she said holding me tight "it's what I'm here for. Your my bestfriend and I love you" "I love you too" She said walking out of the room, I fell on to the bed and held my head in my hands, Draco came and sat beside me wrapping me up in his arms "it's okay baby, she can handle herself, she's a Malfoy!" He said laughing slightly "I know, I know" but I'm not letting Him off easily" I said snuggling into Draco more, I fell asleep. Half an hour later I woke to the sound of knocking on the door.

"Come in?" I shouted getting up and making myself presentable "Camilla, what the hell did you hex me for" Harry said walking in, my face went blank and I picked my wand up hiding it behind my back, I walked closer to him and pointed it at him "I know what you did harry...and you say that Ron let the fame get to him, you can't say shit when you used your power over someone!" I said

I moved my wand  from his chest to his throat "and if you ever come close to her, or me again...I won't hesitate to kick your shit in, got it!? They don't call me The brightest witch of our age for nothing! I know curses worse than you could imagine" I shouted, his eyes widened in shock and fear and he quickly nodded, walking out the door and away from me "love what happened?" Draco said from the bed, I walked over and laid beside him, he pulled me closer and I rested my head on his chest "nothing Drake..go back to sleep" I said, I heard him mutter I love you and then drift off...that's when I let everything I truly felt slip out, all the anger and sadness I kept hidden in the last few hours slipped out, and I cried myself to sleep, knowing the next few weeks were going to be difficult.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Lilly's POV

Sleep doesn't come easy to me, at least not anymore. Blaise hasn't mentioned Harry thank merlin, I know he will but I think he's waiting to give me more time. Camilla looked like she was ready to murder when she found out...but she also looked broken..I guess I would be too. The people she grew up with just turning into these monsters, worse than the death eaters themselves.

It was 3:00am, Blaises arm was draped across my chest, He was asleep, but I've never been so awake, I heard shuffling in the room across and decided to see what it was, I got out of bed and opened the door, trying not to wake Blaise. When I went over to see the door was locked so I went down to the common room and found pansy sitting infront of the fire "can't sleep?" I asked going over and sitting beside her "nightmares.." she whispered "same.." I responded. We sat in comfortable silence making small comments to one another until we both fell asleep.

╚⏤⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤⏤╝