Chapter 10 The Meeting

as the Mystery 7 help's Bell to his feet after giving him the healing potion and relocating Bell's arm, he then walk's along with him to have him meet up with the party he was separated from in the surprise attack on their route.

Bell:" I have to ask, why are you helping me"

Mystery 7:" why you ask, isn't it only natural to help those in need no matter who or what they are, nobody's invincible, so it only makes sense that someone would need help every now and then...even me sometime's, even as strong as I am, I do find myself in situations where I need to be saved"

Bell:" really...wow, and not to say you don't know but... I hear you venture to the 50th floor's and below... but you know, you're on the 33rd floor right now, is it because of the odd thing's happening in the dungeon right now"

Mystery 7:" you are perfectly correct Bell Cranel, I am here because of the odd thing's happening, monster's appearing out of places they shouldn't, monsters from lower floor's appearing... and the floor's below are worse with multiple floor bosses being summoned at once, I fear the dungeon is off as of now, we need to evacuate the dungeon asap before anyone gets hurt"

Bell:" okay, but I have one more question"

Mystery 7:" and that would be, I'll answer it to the best of my abilities" 

Bell:" well... why were you staring at me when you saw me in the guild, circling me like you were looking for something on me"

Mystery 7:" oh yes, sorry if that made you uncomfortable, it's an easy question to answer... you're the legendary Rabbit Foot are you not"

Bell's thought's:" he called me legendary, I feel so honored"

Mystery 7:" your previous alias was Little Rookie, you leveled up too level 2 in 1 and a half month's, then to level 3 in half a month, then level 4 in 2 months, all of those were record time's no matter how you see them and something nobody else has even come close to, you're part of the Hestia familia, with you other member's Liliruca Arde, Sanjouno Haruhime, and Wiene, the Xeno's you rescued, all of these members were handpicked by you as well...should look into their abilities since you see such potential in them, your familia's win over the Apollo familia was the biggest accomplishment for your familia yet"

Bell:" is that all your interested in, or is their someone else you associate with me, because I think you're missing the most important person in my life to help me make those accomplishments in the first place"

Mystery 7:" now now, I have not overlooked that you're also cousin's but considerably speaking brother to Capaneus"

Bell:" yeah all that's true, but what were you doing observing me in the guild room"

Mystery 7:" speaking honesty, I been following you since you came into the dungeon to observe something that has me bothered, please forgive me for such a thing"

Bell was then scared at that knowledge and tried to continue the conversation despite his new discomfort, the Mystery 7 then calmed Bell down by stating that he was looking out for Bell and found something.

Bell:" and what was it that you wanted"

Mystery 7:" there is something that is- how you say- wrong with your power"

Bell:" you mean my fast growth, I don't think that-"

Mystery 7:" no not that, its something else, something...blocking your power"

Bell:" what do you mean"

Mystery 7:" you far more powerful then this, in fact, you should be way stronger then the adventurer's from the start... here, sit down here and take off your shirt for a moment"