Chapter 77

Angel-

"No."

"Harry, please just read it." I plead, he takes the folder from me and throws it on the desk.

"I said no." He growls before walking over to the large wall of windows leaving me sitting on his desk.

I knew he'd react this way, Louis had warned me but I didn't think it would be this bad. I sigh as I grab the folder and square off my shoulders before striding over to him. Harry's shoulders tense as I get close and he runs his hand through his hair, his body language screams that he's stressed but we're having this conversation before we leave tomorrow.

"You don't even know what it says-"

"It doesn't fucking matter Angel, I said no." He bellows as he turns around, his face is set in a threatening scowl that would scare anyone but me. His eyes widen as I look down and bite my lip, "Baby I'm sorry. Everything is just weighing on me right now, I didn't mean to blow up at you." He whispers as he steps towards me, I look up and set my eyes on his.

"I'm not getting on that plane tomorrow until you read this." I reply sharply before dropping the folder at his feet and walking towards his couch on the other side of the office. Once I reach the couch I sit down and cross my legs before placing my hands in my lap while I wait patiently.

Harry has learned during the last few weeks that once I really set my mind on something, it happens. I don't cry, I don't get mean.... Well unless it involves my mother or his ex-hole. I get what I want with determination and usually a smile which Harry is not getting right now because he's kind of being an ass.

Does it really hurt to read a fucking paper and sign it?

Harry sighs and picks up the folder before looking at the paper like it's an NDA or something, he folds towards me as he skims the paper. "No." He says as he tosses the folder on the table in front of me.

"Harry-"

"No Angel, it doesn't matter anyways because we won't be getting divorced at all." He huffs as he walks over and sits next to me. "If I had any doubt about us I wouldn't be marrying you baby." He whispers as he takes my hands.

"I just want to protect you just in case things change."

"Protect me from you?" He asks with his brow cocked and I sigh.

"I don't want anything from you Harry, just you. I'd want you if you were poor, sick, rich... Whatever. When people get divorced sometimes emotions run rapid and lawyers make poor decisions. I don't want that to happen to us and I am pretty sure it won't but by some chance if it does, I will not take a dime from you." I explain softly.

"You don't have to prove you aren't Nissa, I know you aren't anything like her." He says as he takes my hand, he presses soft kisses to the back of it and I nod.

"I know I'm not and I know this may seem silly, just please sign it." I whisper.

"What if we have kids?"

"It's written that you'll pay a certain amount per kid and receive receipts for how that money is used every 90 days. No alimony or anything else. Custody would be fifty fifty, no exceptions." I reply and he nods knowing it's fair.

"I'm only signing because I know it's not going to happen." Harry says as he reaches for the envelope, he quickly scribbles his signature before putting it down. His large hands reach for me and pull me into his lap before he kisses me softly.

"Thank you Harry." I whisper as I pull away and brush a curl off his forehead, "I love you."

"You'll never know how much I love you Angel but I will spend every second until my dying day trying to show you."