We take care of our own

FP paces the whole entire trailer basically killing himself over this, over finding her. As he gets dressed in his usual attire he hops on his motorcycle and ride to the Whyte Wyrm and calls for a Serpent meeting, if the North side dip shit wasn't going to find her, he was.

"I gathered us here today because one of our own has gone missing and we need find her before it's too late, she's been missing for over three days now and the police won't get off their lazy asses and stop having affairs with the mayor of the North Side then we are about to take matters into our own hands, meaning we break the rules and no one stops us.... Now before anyone objects ask you questions now." he says finishing his little 'speech'

"Yeah, i have one. Who's the chic?" one of the younger Serpents asked "Her names Alice Smith" and he immediately heard scoffs and sighs, and maybe some gasps which he was not pleased of. "Look i can give less of a fuck if you hate her or not, but we serpents stick together, we take care of our own and if you're in you're in, if you aren't then fuck off." he says to the crowd. Many stay. Others left.

"Alright so here's the plan...."

Jesus I haven't updated in 987237052309 years and I'm so sorry, I'm also really fucking sorry that this is only 219 words beside this little paragraph... this is like really short but I was on a roll and then BOOM!! writers block... but anyways I'll update soon hopefully loves! Thank you for being patient and giving me over 400 plus reads OMG! Until next time✌︎

                   —xoem♥︎