Introduction

─ ★ ─

─ ★ ─

WONDER WOMAN

( The First Avenger & The Avengers )

❝Of all people you know who I am. I am who the world needs me to be. I am Wonder Woman.❞

─ ★ ─

Part One Trailer by Adeel of Steel

Part Two Trailer by Kelsey P

─ ★ ─

— ( covers ) —

─ ★ ─

DEDICATION
itonya — you are my bff so everything is
automatically dedicated to you. i heart
you and thank you for being my jin!

─ ★ ─

copyright © 2017 mar.

All rights reserved. I do not own Wonder Woman. All rights for her character belong to William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter.

─ ★ ─

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello! For new readers and re-readers alike, welcome to the start of the story! Over the past few years since I first wrote this story, readers have continuously brought to my attention similar stories where Wonder Woman x Captain America arcs also take place and claim that these people have plagiarized me.

I would like to state a few facts.

ONE. I wrote this story in 2016. Before I did, I searched if there was a similar story like this and saw none so therefore I was the first (to my knowledge) to write this arc.

TWO. As long as a story featuring WW & CA do not copy my exact and ORIGINAL story events and dialogue, I have no issue with the story.

If you do see any scenes out there that seem to be like mine, please notify me IMMEDIATELY. Plagiarism is seriously one of the worst things, especially to writers that have put in a large amount of time and effort into creating a story that readers will enjoy.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy my work!