7:Movie Time

You woke up. You felt better. Your stomach was not hurting anymore. It was because you took your medicines.

You looked at namjoons bed to see if jungkook was still there or not.

He wasn't. You sighed. You wanted to see him sleeping. You got up and opened your closest.

"Jungkook's clothes! Fuck I forgot to return him!"

You changed and went out. You took jungkook's clothes along. Everyone was already up.

"(Y/n)! How are you now!?", taehyung asked.

"Much better!", you replied.

You seated yourself with taehyung again.

"I have planned something for tonight.", jimin said.

"Woah! Really! What!", you asked excitedly.

"Everyone has already agreed to it so (y/n) you are not going to say no. Okay?"

"Okay jiminie.."

"Horror movie!"

"No! Not a good idea"

"Oh come on!"

Everyone started insisting. You finally agreed when you saw jungkook's face looking all down because you disagreed.

"Okay! Fine.. I am in!"

Everyone cheered. Taehyung wrapped his arm around your neck, tightening it. You weakly punched his chest in defense.

"Let go!"

Taehyung let go and you smiled.

You looked at jungkook and passed him a smile as well. He didn't smile back.

Last night, you both talked so much and now he's back to ignoring you.

"What's wrong with him?", you said under your breath.

"(Y /n) did you say something?", suga asked.

"Um... no! I didn't."

Everyone continued eating.

"Suga?", you called.

"Yeah."

"Can you return these clothes to jungkook?"

"Yeah sure!"

You personally wanted to return them but he clearly wasn't in a mood to talk to you.

"Thanks!"

* * * * * *

Your Practice Room:

You were dancing when the door of your practice room opened.

"Working hard? Aren't we?"

It was Mr Lee Wangmin.

"Yes. Yes sir."

You stopped the music and turned to him. He came towards you, slowly taking steps.

He finally reached you. Instead of stopping he countined coming towards you.

You got scared. Your heart stopped. Why was he coming so near? You took a few steps back.

He raised his hand and started brushing your hair.

"Sir... What are you doing?"

"Oh... Sorry.."