Part 29

Jungkook's POV

Time flew by so fast and soon enough we were home from school.

There was no one in the living room when we came home so she directly went to the dance studio and found the others dead tired on the floor.

"Have you been practicing all morning?" She asked

"Ah ne. We leave later." Jimin said sitting up smiling at us.

"Just got home?" Suga hyung asked with his eyes closed.

"Ne." I said.

"Are you guys that tired? Get up, dry yourselves. I'll prepare snacks." She said pulling everyone into sitting positions before leaving the room going straight to the kitchen.

"Aigooo I'll miss her." Jin hyung said

"It'll be like 2 days but it still is different without her I bet" J-Hope hyung said

"What should we do for her before we leave?" RM hyung asked

"Are you guys that attached to my sister?" Suga hyung chuckled.

"Oh. Wae?" The three answered looking at Suga hyung with straight face.

"Uhm hyung?" I asked and all eyes were on me.

"Where's V hyung?" I asked and everyone looked around and found no one.

"Oooooh wait! V said something" Jimin said

"Which was?" RM asked

"He has someone to meet so he'll excuse himself first before running off." Jimin shrugged.

V's POV

I'm in a coffee shop to meet Hannah. Before we leave, I have to see her. Alone. It's cool with me and Jimin now right? Since they've already had closure and all? I don't wanna cause the group to break because of Hannah. But now that he let go of her, it's my turn to protect her and love her.

Ew V. You're so cheesy. But it can't be helped huh? Cupid's arrow got through.

"What are you smiling about?" said a voice who snapped me out of my thoughts. That voice who makes my heart flutter.

"Hey what's up Hannah?" I looked up and saw her standing beside me.

"Go sit. I'll order for you" I said gesturing to the stool beside me and she did what I said.

.

.

.

.

"Ah jinjaru?!" She exlaimed as I was telling her about Jimin and I getting scolded after he was teasing me and I pulled Jimin's pants off infront of manager nim.

"I didn't know manager nim was there!!" I defended as she laughed her butt off. But it was quite adorable.

"Hannah ssi, you sure you can't come with us?" I asked now straightening my sitting posture.

"Mianhe V, I really can't right now. I still have papers to fix." She said sadly

"Damn I'll miss you." I suddenly blurted as I hugged her.

"I will too.." She said returning the hug.

"I'll text you." I said still hugging her.

"I will to." She answered. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"I love you." I whispered.

I broke the hug and saw her wide eyed with mouth slightly hanging.

"Ever since. But since you went out with Jimin, I thought I could forget you by dating someone else. Instead I just fooled her and myself so we ended breaking up within a week." I said rubbing the back of my neck.