Nine: Gash

"Are you sure you're not coming with me?", Iwaizumi sent you a questioning look.

You smiled at him apologetically. It was no wonder that he didn't want to leave you alone with Oikawa after your today's escape. Even though you acted normally after Oikawa brought you back, for Iwaizumi, who knew you for such a long time, it was obvious that you were forcing a smile on yourself.

"I still have to finish my homework", you replied. "Go ahead".

It was already nine o'clock in the evening. Hanamaki and Matsukawa left an hour ago, and the only one who seemed to be lagging behind with work was you. Even Oikawa, who had a break from studying because of looking for you, was done, and now he was sitting on his bed and reading some magazine.

Iwaizumi peeked at his friend, and once again, at you. Seeing your stubborn expression, he sighed.

"Okay, just be careful on your way home", he said in resignation.

"Don't worry, Iwa-chan, I will accompany her to the station", Oikawa hummed cheerfully.

Iwaizumi sent him a menacing glare, which seemed to be saying 'don't act as if you didn't know what I'm really worried about'.

Oikawa's expression got serious immediately after seeing his friend's look. They understood each other without a word. He moved his eyes on the side and nodded in response.

'I'll be careful around her', his face was saying.

As the doors closed, Oikawa looked at you inquiringly.

"[Name]-chan...", he accosted. You shivered, hearing his voice.

You turned to him and smiled awry.

"Y-Yes?"

"I know you've already done your homework a while ago", Oikawa said.

You blushed and closed your notebook.

"Ah, this...", you moved restlessly, avoiding the boy's questioning gaze. "I thought that you might want to... You know... That you might need...", you stumbled.

Oikawa widened his eyes as he realised what you were trying to say.

Damn, you were acting so cute just after he promised his friend to be extra careful around you. How could he resist this urge to touch you now?

He locked his eyes on the linen of his bed fighting with his lust and obligation. Meanwhile, you stood up, and slowly, you walked towards the bed Oikawa was sitting on.

Ignoring your growing embarrassment, you asked quietly:

"Was I wrong?"

The boy looked up at you and let out an inner groan, seeing your flushed face.

Fuck, he cursed in his thoughts.

He swiftly grabbed your hand and pulled you to himself. You fell on the bed, with your face on the boy's chest.

"Are you nervous?", you heard Oikawa's voice over your head.

"Y-Yes", you replied, gripping the material of the boy's shirt.

"I see", the boy answered shortly while laying you down on the bed and placing himself above you. He grabbed your wrists and put them on the sides, uncovering your blushing face. Even though nothing happened yet, you were already shaking, your fists were clenched, and your eyebrows furrowed.

It looked as if you were forcing yourself into this situation.

"[Name], are you sure-", the boy wanted to ask, but you interrupted him.

"Yes!", you squealed.

Oikawa looked at you and his heart jumped up when he noticed how innocent you were under his force. For some reason, it turned him on. Explaining to himself that it was because of his gut instincts, he suddenly closed up to your face. You crouched and jolted in surprise. You tightened your eyes and felt Oikawa's lips touching yours. Keeping in the bottling squeal, you were trying to follow his moves. At the same time, you were struggling with keeping your composure.

Remember he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you, he doesn't like you. It's meaningless, don't get excited just because it's him, you were repeating to yourself, getting ready for Oikawa's tongue to slip to your mouth.

But to your surprise, nothing like this happened. Soon, Oikawa pulled back and let go of your wrists. With his fringe covering his eyes, he staightened up, ready to get up. But your grasp on his shirt stopped him.

"Oikawa-san, you were holding back, right?", you asked.

Oikawa jolted. He didn't turn to you, but he replied:

"You don't like it, do you?"

"Eh?", you were surprised. "I told you not to worry about me", you said. "And I... Like it", you coughed up, this time a little bit quieter.

"But you seem stiff when I'm using my tongue", he peeked at you, unconvinced.

You moved your eyes on the side.

"Because I'm nervous I may do it badly or something...", you explained, embarrassed.

Not a second passed when Oikawa was back over you. Once again, he got hold of your wrists and moved his face to yours.

"I already told you that kissing you feels good", he said.

"Yes, but-", you wanted to say something, but Oikawa's lips shut your mouth. Starting slow, he was quickly gaining the pace, and finally, you could feel his tongue making its way to your mouth. You let out a small moan. Oikawa moved his hands from your wrists to your palms and entwined his fingers with yours. You tightened your grip, trying to catch a breath in between his kisses.

Kiss me so I can forget about you, you thought. So I can forget about all our moments together. About my feelings. About how much I love you. About the fact that you don't... You don't love me...

Your grip on Oikawa's hands weakened. Your heart was still pounding, but what was more noticeable for you now, was the pain which was splitting you up from the inside.

Oikawa moved back a little to see what was happening.

He widened his eyes in shock.

"[Name], why are you crying?"