Chapter 15

"So you're telling me that we have to turn Bonnie's mother into a vampire." Damon says. "Yes because she technically isn't fully dead unless she comes back as a vampire and i honestly dont want to do this to Bonnie." I say.
"I don't think Bonnie is going to like this idea." Stefan says.
"Unless she wants to be a vampire then there's no other way." I say.
"But you have the ability to bring her back." Damon says.
"Some people when they die, they don't want to be resurrected." I say.
"Just resurrect her instead of her living for eternity as a vampire." Damon says.
"Do you think Bonnie would like it if you kill her mum?" I say.
"She wouldn't like it if I turned her mum into a vampire." Damon says.
"Touché touché." I say.

"Is one Original daggered yet." I ask.
"I don't know but Alaric is in pursuit." Stefan says.
"Make it quick. We don't have much time." I say.
"Alaric just alerted me that Klaus and Kol are together any idea on how to distract at least one of them. Miss Smarty Pants."Damon says.
"Klaus has a thing for Caroline and I heard Caroline is planning to go to the bar so use her as a distraction. You know Klaus would do anything to get her attention." I say.
"Honestly I don't know what I'd do with out you Samantha." Damon says.
"Well I am Miss Smarty Pants." I say.
"Alaric told me that Caroline has arrived and Klaus is chasing after her." Stefan says.
'One Mikaelson down.' I hear Damon say in the background.
"This is so much harder by phone let me come round." I say. I quickly got into my car and got to the Salvotore house and see Damon and Stefan standing here. Damon obviously holding a bottle of bourbon.

"Wouldn't mind having some." I say. Damon gives me a glass and I drink some.
"Alaric wants to talk to you." Stefan says passing the phone.
"Kol is flirting with Meredith right now." He says.
"Follow them and that is where you're able to dagger him." I say.
"You do know there's a 100% chance he could be listening." Alaric says.
"Don't worry I already placed a spell making sure he can't hear us." I say.
"He is leading her into a corner and Meredith's exact words to him is 'get lost'." He says.
"Good now intervene and dagger him." I say while hanging up he phone and giving it back to Stefan.

"We need to make a move go now." I say.
"You can't go if Elijah sees you he'll.." Damon begins.
"I will use an invisibility spell." I say. "We need to get there quick before anything else happens and Klaus realises. We arrive and Alaric hands Kol to Damon.
"Where's Samantha?" He asks. Damon mouths the words 'invisible'. Like the speed of light Klaus comes in and undaggers Kol. Kicking Stefan and heading for Damon.
"I should of killed you months ago." Klaus says.
"Do it." Damon says. He can't be serious right now.
"That's not going to stop Esther from killing you." He continues.
"What did you say about my mother." Klaus says walking towards Damon.
"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy. Yeah we have a lot in common, she hates you as much as I do." Damon says.

Klaus was going to retaliate until someone said, "Leave him." I turn around and see that it was Elijah that said that and he still looked like he was recovering from being daggered. The moment I saw him my heart dropped. Thank God I was invisible.
"We still need him Niklaus." He says.
"What did mother do? What did she do Elijah?" He says. Elijah begins to walk down the steps and head towards where Damon is and I was right next to Damon.
"You tell me where the witches are or where Samantha is. Or else I'll have my sister kill Elena right now." He says. Damon looks up at the clock.
"You told me we had until after 9." Damon says. Stefan still recovering from the violence that Klaus had given to him and sat still on the stairs.
"I'm sure Rebekah would be more than happy to start her work early." He says while looking over to my direction. He can't see me.

We enter the car and I sit at the back seat. "Samantha it would be less weird if we could actually see you." Damon says. I turn off the spell.
"Now who's going to do the actual deed?" I ask.
"Heads I'll do it. Tails Stefan does it." Damon says and he flips the coin.
"I guess I'm doing  the deed." Damon says.
"As soon as Damon kills Bonnies Mum. I'll come in and quickly do a spell to bring her back to life without her fully transitioning into a vampire." I say.
"How are you going to do that without Esther catching you?" Stefan says.
"Remember that I'm stronger than Esther will ever be. Do you guys want me to make you invisible?" I say.
"That would work so much better." Damon says. We walk out of the car and see that Esther is preparing for the spell. Like idiots Kol, Elijah and Klaus appear. Who appears when they hear someone is about to kill you.

"Just out of curiosity is Samantha going to be part of this. Is she going to die?" Bonnie says.
"That depends on if she drank the wine at the ball." Esther says.
We follow Bonnie and her mum inside. "I'm taking off our invisibility." I say.
Damon dashed off to turn Bonnie's Mum and now all I need to do is comfort Bonnie.
Before Stefan speaks, I spoke to Bonnie first. "We need to stop Esther. Because if she kills the originals. Their whole sire line will die with them." I say.
"Wait what. You tell us this now. Why?" Stefan.
"You're telling me that if Klaus Mikaelson dies. Who in fact is my sire. I'll die with him." Damon says.
"Yes." I say.
"Great just bloody great." Damon says.
"Don't believe her." Esther says appearing out of no where with the rest of the Mikaelsons following.
"Fine. If Finn is going to die you'll see it for yourself." I say and walk out. Elijah looked shocked to see me but I made sure to make myself invisible when I walked out so he wouldn't follow me.

Bonnies mum is still unconscious and since the link is broken I can now start my spell. I begin and hear her gasp.
"Am I a vampire?" She asks.
"No you're still a witch." I say. The minute I turn off my invisibility Elijah comes.
"Samantha."