Waking Up to the First Order

Y/n's Pov

I jolted up to a blinding light shining in my eye. Slamming my eyes shut, I felt and excruciating pain go throughout my body. I groaned and fell back onto what I thought was a bed. I heard someone speaking but they seemed far away and I couldn't make out what they were saying. Soon enough I could open my eyes again. I looked around myself as my eyes adjusted to my surroundings. Everything was white with black borders.

As soon as my eyes adjusted, I noticed a few people coming towards me. They looked like they were doctors so I guessed that was what they were. I was greeted with questions before they told me my condition. "You were found under a collapsed building. You have many bruises and cuts but everything that was major is healed." They said as I was helped into a sitting position. I nodded. "How long have I been unconscious?" I asked. 

"Half a year." Someone said from behind me. I turned around to look straight into a black mask. I leaned back away from the face in surprise. I widened my eyes when I realized what he said. "That long?!" I asked in a surprised questioning voice, looking back at the doctors. They only nodded from the corner they seemed to have backed into. 

It's been a few hours since I awoke. I was told that I could be dismissed from this place next week. The only problem is I don't actually know where I am because no one will tell me.  All I know is that this is definitely not the Resistance base.

Time Skip

The guy in the black mask visits me sometimes, although he doesn't say much. I feel like I know him from somewhere but I don't recognize anything about him except his aura. 

I'm supposed to be released this afternoon. The doctors said that I would be given a room until transportation could be sorted out. I had not gotten any messages from the Resistance so I guess they don't know where I am or if I'm alive. 

Over the past days I started getting a bad feeling that I was in enemy territory. First it was the guy in the mask which reminded me of the stories about Darth Vader. The second was the fact that I thought I saw a few stormtroopers out a door down the hallway before it was closed. 

Right after lunch, two nurses came to help me out of bed. One then gave me new clothes and told me my guide would be there shortly. I quickly changed in the bathroom before sitting back down on my bed. Soon enough a black droid came up to me. "Hello. Are you Y/n?" It asked in a robotic voice. I nodded. "Yes, that would be me." I answered, standing up. "I was told to take you to your room." It said. I nodded before we headed off. 

"May I ask where I am?" I asked. "Why you are on a First Order ship of course." It answered. I grew pale as I heard those words. I knew I would have to be careful with what I say. It wouldn't be surprising if they already knew I was with the Resistance. "Is everything alright?" The droid asked, noticing I had stopped. "I'm fine." I said before we continued. 

As we reached the main hallway. I saw what I had feared the most. Hundreds of Stormtroopers were marching everywhere. I could look down to what seemed to be a landing platform. The troopers were being led on to their ships. I saw one trooper that stood out from the rest. By the figure I was guessing she was female and she was wearing shiny silver armour. 

I kept my head down as I was lead through the hallways. I tried to remember where I was going but there was too many turns.  We eventually made it to an area that seemed to be where they kept prisoners. My eyes widened as I was lead into one of the cells. I tried backing away but only backed into two stormtroopers that I hadn't noticed. I knew I wasn't strong enough so I didn't struggle as I was pushed into the cell. They quickly closed the cell door before I could try anything before leaving. 

"Seriously?" I asked myself as I looked at my surroundings. There was a bed in the corner and a toilet in the other. Luckily there was a wall in between it and the cell door. There was also a sink next to it. I was going to sit down on the bed to think but before I could someone interrupted me. "Seriously." The person said in a semi-robotic voice outside my cell. I looked out to see the guy in the black helmet. I still haven't gotten his name. 

"What do you want?" I asked. "Well, I suppose you want my name. I'm Kylo Ren and I already know you're Y/n." I frowned. "You didn't answer my question." "Stubborn aren't you?" He said before continuing. "It is believed that you are part of the Resistance and that you may have important information that we could use." "You won't get anything out of me." I said, sitting down on the bed. "I would suggest getting comfortable then." He said before walking away. 

I sighed and lay down, looking up at the ceiling. "What am I going to do?" I mumbled to myself. Memories of the Resistance and Leia came to me. Something inside me told me they were searching for me.