Home Sweet Home

-unedited-

Samuels POV

Samuels POV

Three weeks had passed by without Sonia by my side and it is the worst. The distance between us will end soon. Today we are finally catching Greg and his team. We have kept an eye on him for the past two weeks and have collected a lot of information on his illegal act of smuggling American bills across the country.

I knew he had some kind of hand in Franks business and I finally have evidence to put the bastard in prison. For life. He has been ruining lives since the beginning and now he wants to ruin mine. He's underestimated me. Fool thought he could overcome me, I've been in the force for years, top of my league. No one can over beat me. I like a little dare. He was a dare that's about to go down. This was a lot easier before I married Sonia. Before I was a soulless person wanting to face danger in the eye. Now I have a loving wife and soon to be family whom I have to think about before myself. Not that I'm complaining. I'm thankful I have Sonia in my life.

Sonia has been calling me every day making up excuses to see me and I don't blame here. Being away from her was harder then I thought. I'm guessing she finds this sneaking around fun. She's a crazy human being, She's my crazy. Her pregnancy hormones have gone crazy in these few months. Makes me want her even more than I already do. I don't know what I'd do without her feisty ass.

My phone rang, her beautiful name spread across the screen and picked up. "Good morning love, how's my sexy wife today?"

"Good morning. Exhausting, these babies of yours aren't letting me sleep at all." I can picture her pouting.

"They're fighters, they take after me" I chuckle.

"Not funny Sam." She huffs.

"I have good news, by tonight we will be together. No more hiding. My team and I are going to take down Greg today, he's going to jail for good." I say through the phone.

"I don't believe this! Are you serious?! My bags been packed since the beginning of this week, I knew you would've solved this case soon." She chirps.

"I couldn't have done it without your help my love, I'll see you soon."

Sonia's POV

After my conversation with Sam earlier. My day has gone well, finally Sam and I will reunite. Today was my last day at Norah's, so she decided to go out for lunch. Jackson was off work as well she thought it was a perfect way to end my visit. There was a upside staying with Norah and Jackson, I hadn't hung out with the two a long time. Passed Four weeks went well because of them.

Norah had gone with me to visit Dr. Rose last week for my last check up. Dr.Rose had checked up everything and said the babies are healthy. She also gave my a cream to help with my swollen ankles. They're better now but before they looked horrible. Can't believe I'm already 6 months along. Three more months and my babies will be in my arms. Being inside me is not so much fun.