Richie Tozier|Bad girl

"Your late Miss y/l/n" the teacher said as all the heads in the classroom turned to me. I rolled my eyes as I went to go sit at my desk.

Not bothering to get out paper, I took out a pencil and slowly tapped it on the desk as I blew bubbles with my gum.

I felt eyes burning into the side of my head. "Find what you were looking for Tozier" I whispered to the four eyed boy.

"Yeah" he whispered back. I could feel him smirking. I raised an eyebrow at him as I met up with his brown eyes.

Richie has been flirting with me since last semester once I came to Derry. I would always turn him down but that would make him try harder.

I sorta like how desperate he is, even though I don't show it. I'm known as the bad girl in school.

I smoke, drink,skip school, vandalize anything, party, harass people, you name it. I know what your thinking, where is this girls parents?

My parents don't care what I do as long as I don't kill anyone or I get killed. My mom is out partying for most of the time and my dad is out drinking, both thinking that they are still young and in love.

I don't believe in love. It's just bullshit that will get you hurt in the long run.

I've only had one boyfriend and he used me to get to one of my closest friends. That was when I actually believed in love, and my dumbass got what I had coming.

"Miss y/l/n and Mr. Tozier, am I interrupting your little staring competition or something" the teacher said breaking my attention away from my thoughts. I guess I was staring at him

The whole room echoed with "ooh's" and "Ahh's".

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Everyone shut the fuck up" I said as the whole room got quiet. I forgot to mention, most of the people in school are scared of me because of Betty Ripson(idk how to spell her last name)

She was my first friend when I came to this school. We grew close over time. After I heard she went missing, I went crazy. So crazy that I took my anger out on a random person in the hallway. They ended up staying in the hospital for weeks after I was done with them .

"Miss y/l/n, you will not speak like that in my classroom, that's Detention for today ", she said. "I'll do you a even better favor" I said grabbing my stuff and walked out of her classroom.

I pulled out a cigarette and lit it once I got outside. We had about 5 more minuets of school left until summer break and she expected me to stay a extra 2 hours in this hell-hole.

The last bell of the school year echoed throughout area. I stood by the trash can as I watched everyone run out the building with relieved faces.

One face stood out, Black glasses, Hawaiian shirt, old school vans and the same smile he carried everyday.

"Hey babe" he said as he walked up next to me. "Couldn't keep your eyes off of me could ya" he joked.

"In your dreams Tozier"  I said as I took a drag out of the cigarette. "You wouldn't want to know what happens in my dreams" he said and gave him a disgusted look.

"Best feeling ever" a  boy said as him and other friends threw their books and papers in the trash.

"Try tickling your pickle for the first time" Richie said moving his eyebrows at me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Move it or lose it" I said and he smirked. This only resulted him into pulling me into his chest for a hug.

Usually I would punch who ever would do this to me but I could never punch Richie. He's the only guy that actually talked to me at this school.

I threw my cigarette out and hugged him back. He was surprised at first but he hugged tighter.

"I-i-is That y/n" another boy said as he pointed to me. "Yeah she's my girlfriend" Richie said.

I glared at him and he didn't notice so I pulled him by his ear and said "no I am not". He grabbed his ear in pain as I let go and all of the boys busted out laughing.

"Not yet" he smirked.

_____________________________

An: I literally just made a short story out this book🤦‍♀️. Let me know if I should continue this bc I'll Just make it into a few part story.