Welcome to the Red Mist

Shane Skinny says to Tracy and Macy "By the Way couple, I was born on October 21, 1980 so my first fully Decade I lived in is in the 1990s" and then Tracy and Macy has calculate the Decade percentages to Shane that he lived in 92.5% of the 1980s and then he appreciates that while walking through the Red Mist Mountain.

Dragonesse began to see stars coming to one of these people. She then ran too fast that Tracy and Macy chased after her to see someone becoming pregnant and then Shane Skinny looked up at Dragonesse that she felt fetish about pregnancy since she missed her for six decades.

Then she also discovered a genetic of Autism with the lawyer covering it with the glass which shows a DND of multiple causes of Autism and then Dragonesse grabbed it and then she flies away.

The humans ran to the ship and then they were all under attack but Tate team together with the space shooters.

Dr Necro and Nacro controls the space ship to stop shooting Dragonesse until she came on top of the ship with her mouth open and then Dr Nacro catch the jar and then Dr Necro researched it meaning that the Autism cause was a genetic comparing to Neurotypical brain and they test it and found that the cause of autism if by genetic.

Dragonesse blows every fire and ice together for every imp since she Spies on the imps destroying the Earthland with lots of armies. The battle ship has yet to become stronger and then everyone was trying to get rid of the battleship but then it was too late and then they all went back to Earthland.

Ran to the Autism Boarding School and then told everyone.