nine: b

sloth
slôTH,slōTH/Submit
noun: sloth
plural noun: sloths

reluctance to work or make an effort; laziness.
"the sin of sloth"

synonyms: laziness, idleness, indolence, inactivity, inertia, sluggishness, shiftlessness, languor, torpidity
antonyms: industriousness

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
 ゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

Yoongi never knew that a woman like her could exist.

When he fell asleep on the park bench, he refused to be woken up by his friend who dragged him there. Once she passed by him, one of his eyes opened, taking in the sight of her.

The sound of her skirt fluttering was what had woken him up. Her bright white skirt burned through his closed eyelids, forcing him to wake up.

But the bright sun didn't wake him up. Through his laziness, he even realized that but thought of nothing of it. He thought that it was just a coincidence that a mere cute woman woke him up. He had seen a handful of beautiful women in his past, but that didn't stop him from lingering behind the woman as she took a little boy to the playground. He found out that the little boy was her little brother. Yoongi watched her as she sat on the bench.

She watched her brother play on the swings. He called out for her attention, wanting to be pushed.

Yoongi sighed, realizing how stupid he was for following her. He wanted to go back to sleep, but he didn't want to stop watching the woman. He settled for laying on the bench and peeking out of one eye.

He hoped that his friend would take him back to the park another day.