Rock War

Y/N

My head was pounding as i went to sit up. Where the fuck am i ... " c-careful y-y/n don't g-get up t-t-too fast " i automatically knew that voice. Bill Denbrough my crush .... What the fudge happened was it Pennywise, no no that's barely logical right now.

" What the fuck happened, where are we ?" i said, someome better start talking, but they all looked some what scared, like they have seen a ghost, couldn't of been that bad, right ?

Richie was the first one to speak up, of course ... " well you see you past out on the floor Bill caught you, of course" then he started snickering seriously is this the right time richie ugh. Beverley nudged his side in clear annoyance. " right sorry. He told us everything on about how you tried to save georgie about this dick Pennywise soo yeah basically everything." Jesus, i was trying to keep this a secret i don't know why though maybe because i thought it was my fault already ...

I felt a hand on my back rubbing it soothing me. I looked up at who was rubbing my back. Bill Denbrough. I felt my cheeks heating up and literally radiating heat, wow i'm a mess. I looked at all of the other losers and they had smirks on their faces ugh. " Alright wipe the sick smirks off your face. I reckon we should have a sleepover, how does that sound ? cause with Pennywise around i reckon we should all be together if he attacks " They all looked at me with a smile then i knew it was a good idea.

" I like that idea, lets head out. We should do it at Bills ! " Bev Exclaims, Bill nodded along. We all got out of Bens house Bill had to help me cause i was still a bit queasy after everything that has happened i got on my bike my vision still not exactly 20/20 yet but i'll be alright, i hope.

As we were riding i couldn't keep my bloody bike straight and of course Bill noticed ...

Bills POV

I saw her struggling to keep her bike straight i know she didn't feel 100% yet. " y-y/n stop h-here " she stopped her bike and looked at me quizzically, isn't it obvious ?? " why did you want me to pull over ?" i looked at her with a really look, she  looked at me and sighed. " fine ill admit it i can't keep my fucking bike straight " she looked sad, why would she look sad ??

I patted the back of my bike for her to get on. She dropped her bike and hopped on. She rapped her hands around my waist and my face when about 50million shades red, butterflies erupted in my stomach. We caught up with the others and they stared at the alley. " whats wrong guys ?" i asked what the frick are they looking at ??

I followed their gaze to meet a bike laying next to the alley. " isn't that the homeschooled kids bike ?" Richie asked still staring at it leading down to the Barrens. " Yeah that's Mikes " eddie added. It had to be bowers, it just had to be. " We have to help him " Beverly pleaded.

" We should " Seriously Richie. I glared at him, i would want someone to help me. " Yes, obviously you idiot " y/n is a feisty little one sometimes. She climbed off my bike and started running as we all dropped our bikes, well except for Stan who put his stand up.

We run down into the barrens to see Henry with his foot on Mikes face, what an idiot ( A/N harry potter reference ;) )  They were pinning him down i can see it between the trees. Just as he was about to kill him, y/n threw a rock at him and it hit him right in the face. Thats my girl.

Y/N ( sorry for all the changes in POV )

Hell yeah i threw a rock at his beady ass face, what a crack head. I'm done with this. Done. " Nice throw " Stanly complemented. " Thanks "i said proudly as all the losers caught up with me. Mike started crawling through the water, panting gasping for water. They aren't getting away this time. We all picked up a rock and stood confident ready for war.

" You losers are trying to hard, she'll do you. You just gotta ask nicely like i did " and he grabbed his balls. What a prick, that really made me angry. My face turned red as ben screamed and through a rock that hit him straight in the face. " Hey ben, great shot and thanks '' he nodded back to me.

Then beverly started throwing rocks as did bowers and his gang. " ROCK WAR " richie said before he got hit straight in the head. I giggled to myself. Bowers stepped over so he was facing me and he started throwing rocks at me. I dodged every single one of them. " not that easy this time " he started walking towards me. I looked at the other losers and they didn't notice him or me and i wanted to get their attention but i couldn't i was frozen.

He touched my face with his grotty hands. Then he punched me and boy did it hurt, i fell to the ground holding my face, this pain was unbearable, he hit my directly under my temple. This caught everyones attention even the gang. Bill ran over to me and helped me up. " bowers i'm going to kill you, you sun of a bitch " he didn't stutter, woah.

'' Billy i got this " i pushed him slightly back. I stepped forward. I punched him right in the face and then kicked him in the balls, and he fell. " not so tough now huh bowers '' i said more confident then ever. I grabbed a rock, kneeled down so we were eye level and held it above his head. " Come after us or any of the losers club again you and your goons are gonna hear from me, got it " he just laid there what a idiot. " got it you idiot " he nodded frantically got up and hopped away with his followers.

I turned around to the losers club they had their mouths wide open i just smirked. " So mike we are having a sleepover you in ?"

................................................................................................................................................................

1108 Words x

ooooo getting feisty ;)

90 reads ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH :)