eleven: d

an·ger
ˈaNGɡər/Submit
noun: anger
plural noun: angers

a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure, or hostility.
"the sin of anger"

synonyms: rage, vexation, exasperation, displeasure, crossness, irritation, irritability,
annoyance, fury, wrath, outrage, ill temper, aggravation
antonyms: pleasure, good humor

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
                     ゚+..。*゚+
      ☆彡
               .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
                                           ☆○o。

She would constantly laugh when she was with her friends. Everytime her and her friends passed by Namjoon, her friends would go silent.

She would quiet down a bit, but she didn't hesitate to flash Namjoon a smile.

His face was a brick wall. His lips wouldn't even twitch. His face would never show it, but his heart would thump at an immense pace whenever she smiled at him.

At school, they all hung out in clumps. Even Namjoon had his own group of friends. They were all delinquents. They rarely attended class and often skipped. They never turned in homework or attended school fundraising. They all had sex and made out with girls. They didn't care about love or being nice. Those were the type of people that he hung out with.

Namjoon liked the idea of love, but he didn't know how to be nice. He knew how to flirt with girls to get them to be into him long enough for them to make out or have sex, but he didn't know how to flirt with a kind girl that made his heart race.