Chapter 79

Angel-

The week leading up to today has been so amazing, I honestly never felt like I had a real family until now. Yes I had my father and Jerica but now I have so much more, Gemma is absolutely amazing. She's quite a bit older then me and has almost filled any mother role I've needed for planning the wedding, then there's Harry's friends.

You can just tell how much Liam, Niall and Louis love and respect the hell out of Harry. My dad's sister and brother in law came along as well with their three children, Kayla is a few years younger then me and we were fairly close growing up while her twin brothers Eric and Jacob are 13. They've pretty much been on their iPhones this entire time honestly.

Over the days I've noticed a few things, Louis has been nonstop flirting with Jerica who is slowly seeming more and more receptive to him. I've also noticed slight glances between my father and Gemma, I'll find him gazing at her while she's reading to Alexa and Ariel or the way she smiles when she see's he and I interact.

I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a bit weird but they both deserve to be happy, I'm just unsure of what exactly is going on.

Everything was coming together perfectly, the florist FINALLY found the exact shade of dusty rose I wanted. I don't feel like I was being unfair, I just want some things a very particular way. Harry however will NOT tell me what he's wearing since I refused him a peak at my dress, as long as he doesn't show up in a bright sparkly gold suit I'll be fine.

It's finally the day, our wedding day. I woke up alone in our large suite that Harry had snuck in late last night since he hates sleeping without me, it's been almost two weeks since we had sex and I was cool with it at first especially since it helped me hide my wedding present to him but now I'm annoyed.

"Turn that frown upside down!" Gemma chirps as I sit in the hair and make up chair.

"She's cranky because your brother is holding out on her until the wedding night." Jerica smirks and Gemma scoffs.

"I really don't need to know about Harry's sexual endeavors you know?" Gemma retorts as I shake my head.

"Just give me some chocolate and coffee-"

"Or you can go fix yourself with your pink friend." Jerica cuts me off and I glare at her, she holds her hands up in defeat before calling down to the kitchen.

"How do you want our hair Angel?" Gemma and and I shrug.

"Either half down or all down since mine is up." I reply and she nods before pulling out the two bridesmaids dresses, one is lighter then the other because I liked the idea of them not matching perfectly. Gemma's dress is the darker lavender with a beautiful crisscross design, it looks stunning against her creamy skin tone with her brown hair and big brown eyes. Jerica's is lighter with a metallic embroidered bodice, there's a sheer overlay that comes up over her shoulder that looks so elegant against her darker skin.

Alexa's dress is the same color as Gemma's, it's just a simple lace a-line dress that hits her below the knees and shows off her sparkly silver maryjanes. She and Ariel are getting ready with my cousin Kayla who offered to help.

With my dress being so beaded up top I had forgone jewelry since I couldn't find anything I liked plus honestly, all I need is my ring. Soon my makeup was done and my hair pulled back in a low curly updo with my bangs down and a braided detail down the sides.

"Your veil?" The hair dresser asks and I shake my head.

"No veil, just this." I reply as I hand her a pearl and diamond brooch, it was my something old from my grandmother. She died a few years ago and left this in her vanity for me. The hair dresser pins it perfectly where the two braids meet and I'm done. Gemma was just getting out of the hair chair as well, her long brown locks are curled with one side pulled back and the other side cascading down like an old Hollywood goddess.

"You look beautiful Gemma." I whisper and she smiles.

"Not as beautiful as you, never knew I'd have an angel as my sister in law." She smirks as I chuckle.

Jerica soon joins us, her normally curly hair is long and straight showing off the neckline of her dress perfectly. "It's time to get you dressed so you can go get some." She teases and I roll my eyes before turning around and screaming.

A weird looking white furry spider descends down from it's web in the rafters and lands on the floor in front of me, Jerica and I run for the bed as Gemma runs for the door. "Go get my dad!" I screech not taking my eyes off of the six eyed and eight legged freak.

Gemma runs out the door and returns with my father minutes later, "DADDY KILL THE SPIDER!!!" I scream as he looks at me wide eyed.

"You called me over a spider? You're not having second thoughts?"

"Why the hell would I have second thoughts? Get that beast out of here!" I snap and he rolls his eyes.

"You know, seeing a spider drop down from it's web is a sigh of luck in Ancient China." He says as he grabs a cup and gently, "How curious! A white spider?"

"Are you going to tell me that thing is good luck again?" I ask as my heart rate levels out.

"Actually yeah, I am. White spiders are especially lucky, means that changes for the better and an increase in-"

"Just throw it out the window dad!" I shout, he walks over and looks out.

"Now that won't do, you can't kill the poor guy!"

"How the fuck are you afraid of spiders but can stomach Harry's gross ex?" Jerica chides and I roll my eyes.

"She was fun to squash into a pile a goo, this furry freak not so much." I retort.

"I'm going to go release your friend in the barn Angel, I'll see you down stairs." My dad says before carrying my six eyed, eight legged good luck charm away.

Gemma, Jerica and I quickly slip into our dresses. Jerica does up my two clasps in the back while Gemma helps me into my shoes, once done I look in the mirror and smile at my reflection. "Ok you have something old, something new..."

"I don't have something borrowed!"

"Yes you do," Gemma steps forward with a small jewelry box. "They were my mothers, I think she would want you to wear them today." She says as she opens it revealing a pair of small pearl earrings.

"They're perfect Gem, thank you." I squeal and hug her before slipping them in, "I have my something blue on already so let's go get me a husband."