17

i don't know who this guy is like what his name is but this is what i imagine the new character hank to look like...

enjoy my loves

xo

_________________________

The next few days flew by. I occasionally saw Tristan on set where we had some small moments together, but at the moment our characters were seeing other people and I was only filming scenes with Michelle in this episode. Tristan and I were trying to keep everything on the low.

A week after Jeremy was hospitalized, I met Meredith at a café in downtown Los Angeles, when we both stumbled across a magazine on one of the empty tables. Sprawled across the front page was the heading PARKER DOUBLE PARKED.

I looked down at the photo underneath the yellow heading and saw an image of Tristan and I playing on the beach together as the main photo. On the side was a photo the same size of Brian and I walking together out of the hospital.

The caption at the bottom said 'Two men, one day. Which one will she pick?'

I quickly flipped open to the article to see photos from last week with both Brian and Tristan. Sadly, I was wearing the same outfit so it's not like I could deny it was the same day. Before leaving the café, I asked the waitress if it was alright to take the magazine, which she thankfully let me.

I read the article the entire way back to my apartment in the front seat of Meredith's car. It read:

'Last week new and upcoming star visited her father in the hospital with co-star Brian Phillips where he leant her his sunglasses as the two exited the hospital together and took a car together back to her hotel room. Later that evening she was seen out again with ex-boyfriend and also co-star Tristan Dawson, where the two had dinner together at Shark Grill. Sources tell us the two were laughing and smiling together. Tristan himself also paid for the dinner which suggests that there may be a flame that has been relit by the two young stars. Tristan and Mae then continued their date with a walk on the beach where they were seen playing in the water and kicking up sand at one another. Their date then ended with a romantic kiss on the beach. Sources say that the two are very much back together which has broken co-star Brian Phillips' heart.'

I rolled my eyes.

'The trio are in the midst of filming the first season of FOX's new hit series Spotlight which debuts at the end of the summer. The three teen stars - along with Michelle Collins who also stars in the series – will receive a heightened level of fame as soon as the series debuts for thirteen weeks straight. Michelle on the other hand, has not been romantically linked to either Brian or Tristan, which may state that Mae has previously had feelings for both of her co-stars.'

"The articles are pure bullshit, I wouldn't listen to them if I was you," Meredith said, looking in her rear view mirror.

"I never really do. I just don't get how they can make up stuff so easily," I groaned. I threw the magazine onto the floor and rested my head on the window. I was so tired and the weeks had been flying by.

"What episode are you up to now?" she asked me, turning into her street.

"I think six, or seven. The time is flying by, I barely know what day it is."

We both arrived at her house and unloaded the bags from the back of the car. Meredith was throwing a party tonight so we ended up buying bulk amounts of paper cups and plates for tonight. She was still known for throwing some of the meanest parties in Hollywood, especially since her parents still didn't care.