Thirteen (Part 1)

A/N: Hey guys. I wish you all a happy new year <3 I hope 2018 will be a better year for everyone, we deserve that. 

I love you so much and thanks for all the love you've been showing to my stories <3

"Maybe we shouldn't have invited them," Lisa groaned as she carried the snack plates to the dining table in the living room

"Maybe we shouldn't have invited them," Lisa groaned as she carried the snack plates to the dining table in the living room. Theirs was an open kitchen so their table was in front of the one of the huge windows they had in the living room.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, "Stop whining, it's something we do every year."

"Yeah but it's literally the second day of the year, Chaeyoung. 2nd of January. And we have school tomorrow," Lisa said, putting the cutlery next to the glasses.

They had invited the gang for a little celebration together. Everyone had spent the New Year's Eve with their families and Lisa and Chaeyoung had spent that night talking and reconciling further. So everything was almost back to normal. Now it was 9pm and they were waiting for their friends to spend some nice and cosy time together.

"We'll be fine Lisa, stop it."

"If I fall asleep during paediatrics tomorrow, you're the one to blame."

They heard the doorbell ring and Chaeyoung went to open it, shaking her head. The door opened and revealed all their friends, smiles on their faces.

"Ta-daa!" Jisoo sang, giving Chaeyoung a huge bottle of champagne. "Celebration time!"

"Thank you unnie," Chaeyoung laughed, stepping aside to let them in.

"Oooh, look at that table," Jin said as soon as they entered the living room. He had a point, the table looked like a piece of art.

"Did you do all of this yourself?" Jisoo came close. "Are these Thai foods?"

Lisa laughed, "Not all of them. Some of the desserts are."

"So we don't have mochi," Jisoo said in a low voice only Lisa could hear. A light shade of pink decorated Lisa's cheeks.

"No, unnie. Stop it please."

"You have a nice view," Jungkook said to Chaeyoung who was standing beside him. The window showed both city lights and the Han River's.

"I know, right? Lisa and I both love the river. Sometimes we just sit here and watch it," she smiled.

"I didn't know she liked it that much," Jungkook said, glancing towards the blonde girl who was talking with Yoongi while the boy arranged some music for the background.

"Yeah, she does," Chaeyoung smiled gently. "So good thing you took her to the river the day you talked about all those misunderstandings."

Jungkook turned his head to Chaeyoung sharply.