Chapter 08

~♡~

|"He was never mine, but losing him broke my heart"|

~♡~

"You're late for a princess"

You smiled apologetically at Miss Lee, who looked surprisingly calm in this kind of situation. She came closer and patted your back, earning a confused look from you.

"Don't worry, it's saturday. Therefore the king and queen went away to seoul" Miss Lee chuckled, reminding you of something.

You sighed in relief. "They went to visit my parents and will be arriving tomorrow morning" Your eyes widened at what you said, "Which means we have the castle by ourselves"

Miss Lee watched you jump around, hugging each one of the maids and some plush animals. As soon as you stopped, you saw Miss Lee facepalming herself.

"No Princess Y/N. There will be guards and maids watching over all of you and we will be also preparing for the ball tomorrow." She adjusted her blouse and smiled, "I will be going then. If you're hungry, ask the maids. I will be busy from now on"

Miss Lee bowed and exited your room. You too got out of the room after greeting Miss Lee goodbye. You wanted to find your friends and try out something fun, but you remembered what happened last night.

Firstly, you had a need to punch the wall. Because of Jungkook and his carelessness. Secondly, you blushed. Mainly because you had a small romantic like dance alone with Hoseok and also dreaming about Jungkook.

'Life is not over Y/N, you got this' you thought only for yourself as you walked in the castle aimless. 'I'm not going to show him that I can be weak. He needs to learn some damn lessons'

You realised you were walking pass by Jungkook's room and an evil smirk immediately appeared as you thought of giving your so called fiancé a special christmas present.

You slowly opened his door, peaking in your head to see if anyone was there. For your luck, there was no one to be found.

'Great' you thought, 'time to teach this coconut head a lesson'

You ran out of his room, being carefull about bumping into pne of your friends or him. You laughed in your mind crazily and went to the back yard to find a small christmass tree.

You saw one of the castle gardners trying to throw an old dead christmas tree.

"ROSE!!" You shouted at the gardner, who looked up hearing your voice. She smiled and waved at you. "Please Rose, can I have that tree for a bit?"