XXIII ✘ Meet Timmy

💙|A N D R E W |💙

Clara Skotadi's debutante ball is over top, Andrew thinks. It was probably the best hit this season it's jot even normal. Anybody who's a somebody from far and near came to attend and since Clara disappeared somewhere with big brother (like don't even ask they seem to do that all the time these days), Andrew begrudgingly had to greet them all.

The buffet table was his only consolation of course.

"Elena, are you sure you're okay?" He heard his sister say, although Andrew drowned out their conversation. Margavine probably said some lame excuse and went home early. Not that Andrew cares, girl stuff, as they say.

"Andrew!" A sweet voice called out.

Andrew Skotadi frowned, openly glaring at the beautiful woman in front of him. Gwendolyn Skotadi , his mother. She was as he remembers, pale blue hair curled beneath her shoulders, bright cerulean eyes and a beautiful smile. She stretched her arms over and hugged him.

"Andrew, my baby!" She exclaimed dramatically, waterfall tears falling from her eyes. "Mommy missed you! I'm sorry I couldn't attend your birthday but I brought a gift for you."

This is how his mother gets back at him, by buying him expensive things. Ironic, she can't attend her own son's birthday, but she was able to attend her niece's debutante ball. Here's how the world works. There are 4 seasons- Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. There are 90 days in each season. Clara's birthday, right now is Fall 25th, while Andrew's birthday was Fall 15th. There was just a ten day difference and Gwendolyn wasn't able to make it. Maybe she only attended Clara's ball because it was more grandoise and popular among the high nobility.

Honestly, Andrew wasn't expecting much, really.

"Woof!" A dog's hoarse bark broke him from his reverie. Andrew found himself staring at beedy black eyes and grey and black fur. He took a step back, before his mother released the small fluffy dog and launched it to his chest. He fell down the floor, screaming murder.

"Waaah!!! Get this thing off of me!" Andrew wailed, while trying to shoo the dog and stop it from bloody licking him. By the time his mother finally had too the dog off of him, his face was dripping with saliva and his NEW suit was filled with paw prints.

"This is Timmy," His mother sweatdropped comically. "I got him from a dog shelter. The caretakers said that he wasn't well taken care of in his previous house, but oh he can do lots of nifty tricks."

Andrew hesitantly reached his hands out, and held the dog at the sides. Beedy black eyes stared at him, clouded with curiosity. Timny smells like a regular dog and his breath smells a lot like dog food.

"He's a speacial breed by the way, one of the old Katharos dogs they use back in King Tychero's Laimargia's time," His mother happily supplied. "He's a one-of kind hunting dog, despite being small. The caretakers said he can even detect demons and impurities."

"That's so cool." Andrew mildly gushed. How can some small dog do something so... cool? - And detect evil? Andrew bets the dog will freak out when it meets his devil sister.

"Aunt Gwen!" A soft feminine voice called out. Clara Skotadi had a bright and seemingly angelic smile plastered on her face as she greeted his mother.

Speak of the devil....

"Clara!" Gwendolyn Skotadi hugged the young heiress. She placed her hands on Clara's shoulders, eying the blunette's new ribbon. "Look at you, so pretty! And Where did you get this ribbon?"