Snippets

Hey guys~ These are um, snippets of what I was planning or ideas I had erased for this book just as a... Well, you guys can draw inspiration from them and write.

(If you do, please pm me so I can read :DDD)

WARNING: Non edited crap

1. The chapter I was going to post next

Sakumo prevailed. 

He proved his (fake) stability and how he was fine (fake), trustworthy (fake).

And now they were ready to find his son. Finally.

"Sakumo you ready?" Jiraiya hollered from outside the Hatake Compound and Sakumo sighed, before turning to face his beautiful supportive wife.

"How do I look?" he gave a small smile and Karasu smiled lovingly, eyes looking like they were about to tear up.

"Amazing."

...

"They're coming Madara." Zetsu informed as he emerged from the ground, yellow eyes blinking in the darkness. 

Only a grunt was his answer and the ruffle of clothing.

"... Gin. We have to move." Madara rasped before flinching, catching both Zetsu's and his attention. "... You... And Zetsu have to move."

Gin's eye widened, worry (it's fake, Madara thought, a growl threatening to rip from his already hoarse throat.) flashing in his deep black, Uchiha, eyes. 

"Madara sama...?"

Madara's jaw clenched before he forced himself to shakily lifted his hand and ruffle Kakashi's hair softly. (don't get attached. Trust no one.)

"I can't leave this place Gin. This..." he motioned to the humongous contraption behind him,"It's..." my hope "... My life's work- I can't... I can't abandon it. And I'm weak- too weak to even walk now."

Gin bit his lower lip, hands clenched at his sides. "But-"

Madara glared sharply at him, eyes narrowing. Gin silently relented.

He then turned to Zetsu.

"Go."

And they did.

Madara ignored the clenching of his heart and the tightening in his chest. 

It's all for the better- for the perfect beautiful world- where everyone would be safe, alive.

Happy.

... He had forgotten how it tasted- the sweet taste of Joy and Peace.

Now he only drunk the bitter taste of Turmoil and Loneliness.

Not that anyone would understand.

...

2. (erased) Bisexual Jiraiya unrequited love. (I know. Shut up.)

Jiraiya stood outside Inoichi's office, waiting for Sakumo to exit and recalling the day before.

"Anata... Are you sure you're fine with this?" Karasu worriedly asked, and Sakumo smiled softly.

"I will be." he answered, pulling her close.