Chapter 22

~|Just Us|~

You woke up extra early with a demanding hunger. Looking around, you realised that you were still in Jin's room.

"Good morning, princess" he suddenly came in to the room with a tray of food.

He sat it down in front of you as the aroma of toast and jam made your mouth water.

"Good morning" you replied back weakly. You always get dizzy in the morning and always need to take quite a time to adjust because of your illness.

"This is for you, eat up and get dressed. We're going out today" he smiled and caressed your cheek with the back of his palm.

"Going out? Where?" You asked and bit into the warm toast.

"To the beach. It has been so long since we went there last" he announced and sat down on the edge of his bed.

Your eyes sparkled after hearing that. It was your favourite place on earth! It was just something about the ocean that's alluring to you.

It could be the most dangerous place and the most beautiful place at the same time, but it's the feeling of being in danger that made it so interesting and tempting.

"Are we all going?" You mumbled with your mouth full.

"Yep" He nodded his head with a smile.

"Hmm.. Can I go swimming too?" You asked hopefully. He'd never let you swam in the sea before because it was dangerous, but you hoped that he'll let you this time.

"No" he said firmly without even considering it.

"Wh-"

"And don't ask me why, you already know" he sighed while admiring you.

You were his gem, his most precious prize. He would never let you get hurt again, not like the last time.

You pouted and looked down at his silk bedsheet. Some of the stain from last night was still there, reminding you that it wasn't a dream.

"Alright fine" sighing out loudly, you got out of bed. You were quite surprised that you had your nightdress on since you went to sleep naked last night.

"I put it on for you, I didn't want you getting cold" Jin smiled after seeing your clueless expression.

"Oh... Thank you" you smiled back and looked down at it again. It was a thigh-high tight fitted night dress that literally had strings as the only thing holding it up on your shoulders. It was far from keeping you warm.

You went into your room, showered and threw on an innocent white summer dress and put on some sun cream and lip gloss.

"Nami! Are you ready?" Hoseok yelled from the kitchen as he and Jin packed some snacks.

"Yep, coming!" You answered while picking up your phone and sun glasses before heading out of your room.

The rest of your brothers were already in the car and Namjoon was driving. Hoseok and Jin waited for you with two bags filled with snacks and drinks.

"You look cute, princess" Jin smiled at you intently and walked out of the door.

"No swimming" Hoseok warned, knowing you so well.

Even though you had agreed with Jin that you won't go swimming, but you had planned to beg others for permission. Guessed they saw right through you.

You couldn't do anything but sighed out loudly, frustrated that you couldn't do what you wanted.

Following your brothers to the car, you hopped into the back and sat next to Jungkook. It was a eight seater car, so all of you were able to fit inside.