Chapter 23

" Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. " 

  -Robert Frost-

**************************

Feeling relaxed, You reverently rubbed your fingers along the silken mattress and pressed your cheek to the cool, velvet pillows

Feeling relaxed, You reverently rubbed your fingers along the silken mattress and pressed your cheek to the cool, velvet pillows. The comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, like a billowing cloud. you toppled into it, relieved to rest your weary feet. Warmth and darkness enveloped you. You soon start opening your eyes to the unfamiliar room, It took you second to finally realize the situation. You slowly sat in the bed looking around when you heard the sound of a door click. Jungkook came out with only a white towel around his waist that is hanging lowly. You sucked in a sharp breath as his torso was exposed to you, Gawking wouldn't quite describe your state. You were shocked, stunned, flabbergasted, amazed, wonderstruck, mesmerized by his physique. It was like the first time you see this. The first time you were too shy to stare, His body was drool-worthy seriously, His abdominals were sculptured to perfection as his six-packs pop, instantly giving off the impression that he came out of a Calvin Klein shoot. The Water droplets were dripping down from his bare chest and his V-line can be seen. His shoulders are standing proud. His wet hair is looking hot, Jungkook was having a smirk on his face knowing that you were looking at him.

He leaned against the wall with his hand floded near his chest.

" Sorry " You said looking down, you didn't even know why you said sorry but the feeling you were having now made you do that, You soon felt Jungkook coming near and make you look at him with his hand under your chin.

He smirked " No need to say sorry Baby, This is all yours ..... You can stare at it anytime you want " he winked and you blushed " Plus.....Who can resist it " he added arrogantly

" AAhh " You rolled your eyes

" What? ...." He laughed " It's okay I understand, I mean if you come from the bathroom like me in a towel I will also be looking at you. In fact I will be drooling"

You blush badly then just pushed him away standing up " You....You...." You trailed off not knowing any bad words and groaned in frustration. It was the first time Jungkook sing you that way and he freaking loved it, You were cute yet making him feel good about himself that he could leave such an effect on you.

" Oh my poor baby girl, you should learn some bad words seriously.... But I am not going to teach you. I don't want to spoil that little cute mouth of yours. " He said while kissing your cheeks, You slowly pushed him away and walked to the closet to get something to wear, you wear still in the clothes you came with this morning from the hospital, You must slept when Jungkook was singing to you in the mini garden. You picked the first thing you saw wanting to run from the man standing next to smiling like a maniac.