•NEW YEAR•

HAPPY 2018.

•A Picture drawn by me.

KHENE•

It's already December 31,year xxxx—A few hours to go before another new year strike!

The whole pack is busy cooking some Pilipino foods—Palabok, Pancit, Sapin-Sapin, Turon, Suman—It's so many that I can't elaborate all!

The pack warriors are busy setting up the fireworks for tonight—I'm here on the packhouse and everyone was happy with me being able to carry a child. I was worried about the fireworks though.

I look around the field to see—Andy busy grilling some marshmallow with Giovanni as he happily carried their children.

I tried to look around for Damon but I found none. I tried to find him but he wasn't there. I sadly sigh as I rubbed my tummy.

Ten minutes left and another year will come— I was excited to see another new year and everyone was sitting on the green grass with their wives and husbands—They're hugging each other and so is those Mated ones.

I suddenly feel a arm wrapped around me—I look at the owner and see that it was Damon, in white tuxedo, holding a bouquet of white roses—His hair was slicked up as he smile sweetly at me.

I didn't realize that it was already 11:59, One minute till the countdown and everyone was so excited that they started to count.

"I'm sorry for being not here the whole day, mate, it's been years and this year is the best of them all."

He whispered at me while giving me butterfly kisses on my face—he was holding me to his chest like a precious gem as we stand on the veranda.

TEN!

"I love you so much!"

He whispered once again.

NINE!

"I  love you. I love you. I love you."

He repeated.

EIGHT!

SEVEN!

SIX!

FIVE!

"I'll be damned once I lost you. I won't let that happened anymore."

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!

"And no one can steal you away from me, You're Mine! Only Mine and I love you!"

He growled before slamming his lips on mine—He didn't hesitate to kiss me so harshly as I can heard everyone cheering and yelling in delight. Fireworks started to shoot up on the sky—giving a beautiful sight.

We pulled away from each other as we stare at the fireworks while leaning on each other. Feeling so in-love.

This year—would be a new year to start a new life.

Happy 2018!