Part 18

(Unedited)

No one's pov

"Stop it, Jeon Jungkook." A hoarse voice entered the room making Jungkook and Jimin stop at their places.

"H-help." Taehyung whispered as he put out his arms to grab onto the person.

"Do you wanna join us too, Hobi hyung?" Jimin asked a little surprised but also with a teasing smirk on his face.

"No you bitch. Just leave him. This is not appropriate." Hobi said with no emotions.

"Well that's not gonna happen. This is our revenge on this shit and his gang." Jungkook muttered and once again moved forward to suck Taehyung body when suddenly a hard punch landed on his stomach making him fall back.

"I said, don't you fucking touch him." Hobi said while gritting his teeth.

"Ya what's wrong with you? Why are you saving him? You are nothing but a pussy! Cmon Jungkook let's leave this pussy with this shit." Jimin angrily said and dragged a subconscious Jungkook out of the basement.

Hobi looked at the naked boy sadly but eventually turned around and started exiting when he was interrupted by soft whispers.....

"T-thankyou h-hyung. Th-thankyou." Taehyung sobbed.

"No problem kiddo. But be prepared for tomorrow." Hobi said sadly and left.

Taehyung just curled into himself to lessen the cold and cried himself to sleep with one thing in his mind...

"Bakkie, come fast and save me!"

_______________________
Hi guys!!

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to update so this is what i came up with.

Not sure about the chapter so it might be deleted later.😶😶

Btw,

Btw,

Happy birthday to this cutie! Hope he always smile and have a great year and life ahead. 💕💕💕❤️❤️

I purple you.💜

Fighting!