II

Viv.DKxo has added you as a friend

How the hell? That has to be Vivianna those are her initials. How did she get my Snapchat? Why the hell am I questioning this, Vivianna DeKelline has added my Snapchat. I need to chill I'm freaking out over a Snapchat add, this doesn't actually mean anything. I still will not talk to her and she probably won't talk to me. Maybe this could be my chance to talk to her. Well to do that I'd need to add her back. I pressed the add button next to her name and opened up a new chat. I can't believe I'm doing this. 1:28am on Friday night, I thought she's be out at a club or with her boyfriend not finding and adding my Snapchat. Why am I still talking about this? I should just send the message.

MadisonJ12: Is this Vivianna from a couple doors down?

I don't know why I said that of all things. I can't just say Hi, I'd probably die of awkwardness and cringe, not that it's particularly cringe worthy or awkward, I just find myself to come across that way.

Viv.DKxo: What apartment are you?

Oh my Lord Jesus, she replied. Am I actually talking to her? I am. I am actually messaging the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Shit, Madison reply. I've been sitting here babbling in my head with the chat open so she can see that I've opened her message.

MadisonJ12: Apartment 20

Viv.DKxo: Oh, the kid with the long hair right?

MadisonJ12: Yep that's me haha

Wow did I really just say haha? Who even am I trying to be?

Viv.DKxo: I love your hair

I guess she didn't think anything of my haha. Why would she, I am the only one who sees myself as an awkward mess. Everything seems okay right now, come on Madison, keep the conversation flowing. Reply to her message stupid.

MadisonJ12: Thanks I guess

Way to keep the conversation flowing Madison. How can she reply to me sending a very blunt sounding thanks? The only thing that would've killed the conversation more that Thanks I guess has would be Thx.

Viv.DKxo: Since you are the only other person up that doesn't seem irritating would you want to play a game?

Viv.DKxo: Well it's not really a game, you could call it 21 questions but I just want to get to know you.

She wants to have a conversation with you. Madison if you mess this up, you will never get another chance to talk to her. Be normal.

MadisonJ12: Sure but I'll let you know there're not much to me

Viv.DKxo: I reckon there's more to you than just hair Hahaha

Viv.DKxo: I'll start, how old are you, Blondie?

MadisonJ12: 19, you?

Viv.DKxo: 18, I'm still a baby

MadisonJ12: I always thought you were older than me

Viv.DKxo: Ouch, do I look old?

MadisonJ12: No no, not like that, I mean like 20 or 21

Viv.DKxo:Oh okay Hahaha