Chapter 5:Sorry Not Sorry pt 1

She woke up to a massive headache and she stumbled off her bed to the bathroom and got an aspirin and drank it down with some Gatorade on her night stand.

She looked at the which was now 3 in the morning and took a refreshing bath and brushed her teeth before packing her bathsuit and songbook in her bag.

She was slowly starting to remember last night and seeing her ex when she got the perfect idea. She rushed on some sweats and a big tee shirt and walked outside looking for her car keys.

She found them on her coffee table and  drove to the church she always used to go to with her grandma. Thankfully rehearsals where going on but soon stopped when her childhood friends saw her.

They rushed into her arms all commenting on how much they missed her.

"I missed you too but y'all know I was making music and I got a song that'll work perfectly with your voices"

"I know I'm in" Katie announced and the rest of them nodded along with her.

"I don't have much space in my car but y'all might have to sit on each other" They walked out with her Jasmine closing the doors behind them.

"Can one of you drive to the directions on the GPS while I start the song.

Baby I'm sorry I'm not sorry x 2
Being so bad got me feeling so good.

"Where here?"They all piled out of the car and walked into the open building she walked them to her studio before calling up her brothers.

"Hey sissy"

"Hey bro I'mma need y'all to come here and help me out with a song, I'll text y'all the directions"

They came in less than five minutes and she hugged on her brothers for their life.

"You getting thicker ?" David smirked and she punched his belly lightly.

"Kiana"She turned around and saw Jamal was standing on the stairs confused.

"I'm glad you're here I have a song for the pool party and I'll need your piano instincts"

He nodded looking at her brothers still confused

"By the way these are my brother's David, George and Martay"

"I'm Jamal"

He came to them and shook their hand and they were all soon in her studio.

"Okay first I want y'all to hear the song and then David and George can play the guitar, Martay will sing with the girls while playing the tambourine and drums and Jamal will play the piano and also grace us with his vocals"

She sing the beat of the song to them and they were all in the studio booth all taking part in the single they were producing.

Payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest

Now I'm out here looking like revenge
Feelin' like a 10, the best I ever been
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt
To see me like this, but it gets worse (wait a minute)
Now you're out here looking like regret
Ain't too proud to beg, second chance you'll never get
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this
But it gets worse (wait a minute)

Now payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest
You're fuckin' with a savage
Can't have this, can't have this (ah)
And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya, but nah

Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Being so bad got me feelin' so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would
Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned
Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns

Baby, fineness is the way to kill
Tell me how it feel, bet it's such a bitter pill
And yeah, I know you thought you had bigger, better things
Bet right now this stings (wait a minute)
'Cause the grass is greener under me
Bright as technicolor, I can tell that you can see
And yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this
But it gets worse (wait a minute)

Now payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest
You fuckin' with a savage
Can't have this, can't have this (ah)
And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya, but nah

Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Being so bad got me feelin' so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would
Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned
Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns

Talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby
If you talk, if you talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby
Oh yeah
Talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby
If you talk, if you talk that talk, baby
Better walk, better walk that walk, baby

Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Being so bad got me feelin' so good
Showing you up like I knew that I would
Baby, I'm sorry (I'm not sorry)
Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned
Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns

Payback is a bad bitch
And baby, I'm the baddest
I'm the baddest, I'm the baddest

Clapping was heard a few seconds later and she saw Luscious with a wide smile looking at them.

"This is the one"He commented and she hugged everyone who helped with in the song and gave them a heart felt thank you.

"To all of you who helped could go to the break room but I need to speak with Kiana and Jamal" He gave her friends and family directions on where to go before turning back to her.

"I'm going to give the song to some dancers so they could make a choreography  but you need to get some rest or something cause you look awful"

She didn't take his words to heart but just nodded.

"The party starts in 4 hours so Jamal will oil your body now so later you will be looking perfect"

"I-I can't" he reasoned but Luscious brought up a good point making him shut up.

"I can't ask Hakeem cause he's perverted and you're gay anyway it shouldn't affect you"

He sighed knowing his father won. He took her hand softly and walked her to the makeup room. He looked through a number of makeup drawers before he pulled out a bottle of oil.

She knew what she had to do so she slipped off her clothes and felt relieved when she had on a pair of matching underwear.

He sat on the mini couch bringing her feet on his lap and slowly applying the oil on her skin.

"I'm guessing that song was about last night" Her being in such a horny state didn't hear his question as his hands trailed up her thighs.

"What"

"About your ex"

"Oh yeah" His hands were doing on the insides of her thighs going up to V line. His hands then crawled up her
ass kneading slowly before roaming around it, the same motion continued as he oiled her stomach going up onto the cleavage of her boobs.

"I'm done"In such a lustful state she pouted and mumbled.

"Already" When she realized what she just said her eyes shut open to Jamal who was staring at her body. Her foot was still on his lap and his hands rested on her ass.

"I guess I missed a few spots"