Chapter 6:Sorry Not Sorry pt 2

She stepped out of the black limo with her jaw dropped at the elegantly beautiful mansion that crowned over her head. The apple cream paint glistened in the heavy beaming sun in all it's glory. A tall black nicely patterned gate protected the fortress and the neatly trimmed edges simply beautified the area more.

The roof was covered with differently shaped slants and mini roofs. A gorgeous blue curtain blocked the inside of every window leaving her in curiosity. She stepped onto the cobblestone path and noticed the fountain of water placed on cut grass. It was made if Stone that were all painted gold.

She continued to look on as a well people in bath suits took pictures with the different hedges. She looked up at the green flower frame that continued until she reached the step of the house.

The double black doors was opened to a busy inside but she still had a chance to examine everything.

A booking staircase stood in the semi centre of the room making halls go behind or up it. The walls were decorated with family photos and paintings and the polished floor was ceramic under her feet. The ceilings were so huge but before she could examine more someone was pulling her.

"Girl you need to get dressed and hit da stage in a few minutes" Cookie was in front of her as they entered a type of closet.

"Get dressed"

"In front of you?"

"Not the first time I've seen pussy but fine"She turned away with her arms folded and I quickly started changing. I took out my pants boots things and put in on before tapping her shoulder.

"You look beautiful, I'm sure Jamal picked that out"She commented turning me around and gathering my straightened hair in a one.

" How did you know?"

"I have my sources"

"Good now let's get you out there"She was soon bring carried to a backstage like area where all her friends and a few dancers waited for.

" Now I want you all to give it for Empire's newest artist who is extremely talented, sexy and empowering. Who's trending on YouTube an iTunes for that well written song she sung at the club Kiana Taylor"

The crowded roared giving her that extra confidence she needed. Her dancers and singers went out before her starting their vocals before making a path for her.

She was going to own it.

Jamal POV

She hit that amazing high note owning the stage and crowd. He was so proud of her self confidence and empowering bravery up their giving her all but all enjoying herself. Her walk and dance moves were so sexy and sure.

After he performance she gave a wide smile before talking huskily into her mic.

"I'm only scheduled to sing one song but this crowd this amazing" She paused and the crowd shouted in anticipation "I'm just going to sing a stripped version and the musicians will follow up with my beat.

That is my greatest fear
That if, if I lost control
Or did not have control, things would just, you know
I would be... fatal

I'm writing this letter to let you know
I'm really leaving
And no I'm not keeping your shit
Heard you got some new homies
Got some new hobbies
Even a new hoe too
Maybe she can come help you
Maybe she can come lick you
After we're done
What's done is done
I don't want nothing else to do with it

Let me tell you a secret
I been secretly banging your homeboy
While you were in Vegas
All up on Valentine's Day

Why am I so easy to forget like that
It can't be that easy for you to get like that

Oh no she didn't
Ooh yes I did
Oh no she didn't
I'll do it again

Leave me lonely for prettier women
You know I need too much attention
For shit like that
You know you wrong
For shit like that

I could be your supermodel
If you believe
If you see it in me
See it in me
See it in me

I don't see myself
Why I can't stay alone just by myself
Wish I was comfortable just with myself
But I need you
I need you
I need you

Ooh just get a load of them
They got chemistry
All they could say
We like brother and sister
Look so good together
Bet they fuckin' for real

And they was right
That's why I stayed with ya
The—the dick was too good
It made me feel good
For temporary love
You was a temporary lover

Leave me lonely for prettier women
You know I need too much attention
For shit like that
You know you wrong
For shit like that

I could be your supermodel
If you believe
If you see it in me
See it in me
See it in me

I don't see myself
Why I can't stay alone just by myself
Wish I was comfortable just with myself
But I need you
I need you
I need you

"Thank you" She walked off the stage and so deep in thought and bliss walked right pass him.

"KIANA" Her eyes glimmered as she jumped into his arms excited.

"I didn't know I was trending like my mind is blown right now"

"Congratulations on that by the way but I have to say you were amazing out there"

"Than-" A throat cleared and Michael stood watching them suspiciously. She hopped out his hands and smirked.

"Hey my bad"

"Do you mean you're sorry for being wrapped around my boyfriends?"

"No I just mean my bad" She walked away uncaring taking out the rubber band in her hair and sexily ruffled it looking back at him.

"What's wrong with her?" Michael asked in disgust.

"She hood"

Kiana

She dipped her feet in the cold water and relished it. She ducked her whole body under feeling the cold water comfort her body. She shot up in front of Hakeem who was eyeing her good.

"What up with u" She asked giving him a piece of her hood side.

"You look like a snack"

"No lil boy I look like a meal, side and drink" She answered back slipping away from him into the crowded pool. She bumped into a hard chest and looked up at Jamal. His toned sexiness on full display in front of her.

She wanted to play dirty so she floated up a little and made her foot graze his dick a little and swam away to the far end of the pool which thankfully was also crowded.

Before she knew it she was backed up on the wall and feeling how huge he was on her butt cheek. She smirked twerking slightly and pressing onto it.

"You love teasing me don't  you?... We let's see how you like it. He lifted her slightly and slowly dropped her on his pointed dick. She moaned dropping her head down pleased.

She dunked into the water and turned to his body opening her eyes and kissing his V line before secretly swimming away when he caught on to what she did he looked at her with a goofy smile.

" Let's play then"