Hi?

Hey there,

Just a little disclaimer and reminder about copyright and possibly a little explaination of what's to come.

Please read, so that nothing comes back around to bite you where the sun don't shine.

Enjoy.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, without written permission from the author.

A Side Note From Me:

This book will have slower updates than my other series, once a week, maybe? I'm not sure because I haven't got as many drafts for this story as the other.

If you find any copies of my book anywhere, I would appreciate if you could either report it to Wattpad, or tell me about it. I'm currently only on Wattpad, so no other sites should have this work.

This book has not been professionally edited, so there will, most likely, be some typos here and there. I am from England, and so I write in British English (no kidding).

This book takes place in a completely made-up world, and the technology is around the same as we've got here, although there may be some advancements. (I haven't really decided on this for definite yet.)

Intrigued yet?

This time around, I've tried to make all the characters very different fron one another, and it seems their personalities have gone a bit extreme in some cases.

Oops?

You might also see a few familiar names, purely because I have quite a lot of ideas on the go and I can't go and find lots of different names for every single book. It just so happens that the ideas which I've taken forward into books happen to carry some of the same names as each other. I don't really want to change the names either, seeing as how each name fits the character.

This book is the first in a planned series of five books. Skin colours are mentioned in my books, and I have done meticulous research around the topic so as to not offend anyone, and I sincerely hope I have succeeded. Whilst we're on that topic though, please don't leave derogatory comments about said topic. It's rude, and I take it very seriously, so please respect that.

Book plugs, links, and spam in the comments section aren't allowed.

If, for some strange reason, you want to write a one-shot or fanfiction based around some of my characters then this can only be done with my permission.

I'm open to reviews and constructive critisism of my work, but please bear in mind that there is a fine line between critisism and hate. (Don't worry I won't bite your head off if you point out something horrifyingly inconsistent or a ridiculous plot hole.)

You need to read this series in order, unlike the Alphas of Blagmoor Series.

I'm currently laying out the groundwork for most of these books and getting an idea of the plot for most of them and will hopefully have the rest of them up eventually.

I'll be uploading synopses and cover photos eventually, once I get them done (I may edit stuff later, though), but in the meantime...

Assassin Series:

1. Raven

 Raven

"Everything dies eventually... we just speed up the process."

"By putting a bullet through their head?"

"Precisely, Reyna."

***

Life lessons from dad.

Only these aren't your everyday lessons... but then again, the Deryns aren't your everyday family. After all, why else would they teach their five children how to assemble a rifle in under three minutes?

Everything was fine, though.

At least until someone put a bullet through their father's skull, kidnapped their mother and somehow managed to cover their trail from some of the best assassins in the world of Loquin.

Not the easiest thing to do.

They made one fatal mistake, though.

They left the children alive.

Big no no.

Mummy and Daddy Deryn were assassins, you see, so why wouldn't their children be?

It's a family profession at the end of the day.

Only one problem. Seeing as how they don't have their Official Assassin Licences, they can't go out looking for their mother, and there's only one way to get it: Study at the fine institute dedicated to training the country's best, brightest, and most deadly assassins.

What could possibly go wrong?

2. Crow

3. Wren

4. Sparrow

5. Falcon