41.

Pls don't hate me

(Also: do you think the cover needs changing?? Like, something a bit darker? To represent the heavy stuff?? Or nah?.. if so, y'all welcome to make me some if you want 🤓)

I was rushing around trying to get hurriedly dressed in time for a spontaneous shopping trip with Casey, well, I say spontaneous but in all fairness I had gotten her text last night, but at that time my head wasn't exactly working after the. . I don't even know what to call whatever me and Harry were. . doing? I felt my cheeks flame up just even thinking about sitting on his lap and those kisses. Woah.

Realising I was getting distracted I yanked my hair up into a ponytail wishing I could put more effort into my appearance but, of course I was running late to meet Casey and therefore had zero time.

I slipped my feet into my Vans and rushed out of my bedroom where my clothes were still kept even though I had unofficially moved into Harry's room permanently—something else I didn't want to linger on as that made way too many butterflies awake in my stomach.

Heading out into the kitchen I nearly stumbled when I saw Harry sitting at the kitchen island wearing nothing but some athletic shorts which hung low along his very prominent V line, and clung tightly to his muscled thighs. He was reading something on his phone, his eyebrows furrowed slightly and his tattoos standing out starkly against his tanned skin. His muscular chest and upper body proudly on display.

I flushed and straightened myself glad he hadn't noticed my reaction and gulped a few lungfuls of air to try and act normal. Not that I even knew what that was anymore.

Clearing my throat I mumbled an awkward good morning and waved at him before stopping and internally cursing at myself. Why the hell did I just wave?

His lips lifted slightly at the corners making one dimple indent into his cheek as he watched me move around the kitchen and pour myself some orange juice.

"Going somewhere?" I heard Harry's deep voice ask from behind me, a slight edge lining his voice.

Turning around with my orange juice to face him I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I'm going shopping with Casey." I answered taking a seat opposite him and giving him a bright smile. He frowned in response making me frown. "Why the grumpy expression?" I asked with a pout.

He lifted a hand to run it through his short hair, his jaw clenched tight.

"How's your head?" He asked staring me intensely in the eyes.

"It's fine, much better. I've only got the slightest headache." I promised flicking my eyes to his defined pectorals before shooting them back up hoping he hadn't noticed my lack of control. Damn it.

"Hm, just be careful. Okay? If you think something's wrong I want you to call me straight away. If you see something suspicious, or weird, you call me. Straight away, I don't fucking care if it's some weird sales assistant who won't leave you alone. You call me. Understand?" He asked severely. His green eyes were hard and his expression was unforgiving giving me the distinct feeling of being a child and going out alone for the first time.

I nodded my head yes and continued to sip my drink quietly.

"Have Locke or Tanner got back to you about the ID card yet?" I asked hoping to distract him from going all protective cave man on me.