Chapter 11 Alexia

as Andromeda went in front of Bell to stop him, he ran into her and bounced backwards onto his butt. after a while, Bell eventually calmed down and went to the Hostess of fertility and ate, and Andromeda came with an apatite.

Bell:" you eat just as much as I remember, still a bottomless pit to feed with no end in sight, and the people will be panicking for year's to come when you walk by"

Andromeda:" (chuckle) thank's, and Capaneus said that your kindness is an endless forest for people to enter and flourish and exploit when they please, so we both have something that's bottomless, ANOTHER MEAL PLEASE"

the maid's and staff were overwhelmed by the amount of food she is eating and were without a drought, worried.

Syr:" she's on her 48th plate of food, and that's just one part of what she ordered"

Ryuu:" and she doesn't look like she's stopping anytime soon"

Anya:" HOW MUCH CAN SHE EAT IN ONE SITTING, THIS ISN'T FUNNY"

Syr:" it's like we're trying to fill a bottomless pit with food and drinks"

Chloe:" were actually running out of food"

Bell:" Andromeda, you might want to stop eating now, their running out of food"

Andromeda:" aawww, but I'm nowhere near halfway full"

the maids were shocked and started to panic, then Mia came up with a plan, not a good plan but a plan.

Mia:" were closing for a few days, we need more food, also as of now, you miss are banned from coming here, even if you pay, I can't make a successful business only feeding one person"

Andromeda:" then I can just get Capaneus to help me, so I'll just come right back despite your denial of me"

Mia's thought's:" We lost the war before it even began"

Lily:" other than eating the restaurant to its hinges and screws, what did you want to tell Bell face to face, I think now is as good as time as any to say it"

Andromeda:" of course, well Bell, I want to say a very late and overdue apology for sending you to the infirmary when I was 7, I was very bad back then, and until now, I was still skeptical about everything, even when we were in the same home all that time, I never did apologize to you, so I want to say I'm sorry for my action's towards you back then, and I hope you can forgive me, though, I won't blame you if you don't"

Bell:" wait, I'm not hung up on that-"

Andromeda:" your reaction when you saw me say's otherwise, you were running like your life depended on it"

Bell's thought's:" okay, she got me"

Andromeda:" it's better to give a late sorry than never say sorry, so I hope we can be friend's, please"

Bell:" of course, that was what I wanted as well, though I would be wrong to say that that beating won't still haunt me from time to time, I'll make an effort to get over it, Friends"

Andromeda:" Friends"

Lily's thought's:" that's nice, but still, how bad was that beating anyway"

Andromeda:" oh yeah also, Capaneus also left me a message for you if he wasn't able to make it in time, and since it's almost time, I'll tell you the message"

Bell's thought's:" I have a bad feeling about this"

Bell:" what's the message he left me"

Andromeda:" he said, and I quote" Bell, when you meet your fiancé, try to be a man around her please, or else I have to interfere and help you, and with some "business" with the king I'll return just in time for you to meet her, sincerely Capaneus, P.S. if you get the guts, give her the time of her life in a hotel I rented out for the 2 of you" I think he wanted you to make a dumb face with that last part"