Chapter 20

Alex's POV

Riley didn't talk to me for a while but how could she ignore me. A few kids are coming into here to see what happens behind bars. That'll change their mind to become more better, our goal is to make them scared and stuff but how could I, im just too nice. Except for the fact that I glued a dildo to someone's head. I wanted to impress Riley and actually stop fighting with Quinn. Quinn always send me stares and whispered things when I passed by her. She's kinda creepy but I'm not too scared, she can't hurt me.

We were out on the field, as I watched my beautiful girlfriend play volleyball. Man, was she athletic. I kinda also wanted to see her in shorts. We have these orange uniforms which are somewhat comfortable, but also have the shorts for physical activities and she looked so hot in it.

I walked over to Kara who was also playing volleyball, she saw me and bended the other way to show me her ass. My eyes went to her ass but I quickly looked away, little did I know Riley was staring at me with wide eyes. She looked 10x more hotter when she was mad. I adorably smiled at her but she ignored me and continued playing.

I turned to Kara, "So give it" I said. She turned to me and handed me the white package which I quickly hid into my pants, Riley ran to us after the game ended. I went back to my posture and handed her a waterbottle. She confusingly looked at me. Kara walked away. "So why did you check her out" she said glaring at Kara.

"Me? What I never did" I said shrugging. She raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms "Seriously why, you want her instead of me?" She said .

I laughed "Baby, why would I throw a diamond away for a rock. You're way better then her." I said. She gave up and kissed me, the kiss was longer then usual but I couldn't help it, My hands roamed to her ass and grabbed it roughly. She moaned softly.

"Oh stop it face suckers" we backed away from eachother and turned to see Jasmine with Veronica. "You guys save it for bed" Veronica said smirking. "Uh when did you guys become friends" I said to Jasmine.

She smiled and put her arm around Veronica. "Girlfriend actually" me and Riley glanced at eachother "Oh that's nice" Riley said.

Veronica kinda looked suspicious she came from Valentine's side which OH shit I forgot. "Uh I have to go" I quickly said a goodbye and ran off to to janitors closet. I walked inside locking the door to see her sitting there. Valentine's mother "What took you so long, I will call this deal off and kill all of you" She said her hand coming to my throat. "Sorry sorry, here it is" I quickly handed her the drugs and left.

The deal was too give her drugs for 2 months or someone that I love dead. I couldn't risk it. Riley was the love of my life and if she was gone I don't know what to do with myself, but I shouldn't get too attached I've had heart breaks before.

I went back to Kara who was smiling. Just smiling. "Hey what's up?" I said to her. She shrugged and just kept on smiling not looking at me but somewhere else. I followed her eyes to see she was looking at Jasmine laughing with Veronica. I though Jasmine hated Veronica, why do they look like they are having a good time and where is Beatrice?

Right on cue Beatrice comes up behind us staring deathly at Veronica. "What's going on?" I asked. She speaks in a low tone "Veronica has Jasmine on her leash"

I didn't think Jasmine would like a Barbie girl like her. Not to be rude to Blondies with blue eyes their beautiful but I prefer Brunnettes, she actually looked like a Barbie  with all that makeup. No one listens to the no makeup rule.

"Jealous much?" I said to Beatrice. She ignored my remark. "We have to go scare some kids c'mon" she said grabbing my arm pulling me away. Kara turned to me "Love you!" She said smiling. I was confused, I never liked or loved Kara.

----

We were infront of some kids who looked terrified and nervous. Beatrice was beside me yelling at a little emo girl who didn't give a shit. "You know what happens in prison, this happens!" She said. Beatrice turned to me and holded up her first punching me as I fell to the ground. I yelled in pain holding my face. My lips were bruised with blood coming out. "Why me" I said. She smiled. The kid backed away terrified. I guess That'll teach her not to be bad.

Beatrice laughed in victory and kicked Jasmine in the stomach. I watched as Jasmine fell on the ground holding her stomach groaning. She was then pulled away by Victoria. I wanted to follow her but stayed.

My shirt suddenly got grabbed from behind, the person  pushed me into the janitors closet, she put her hands on my throat and tightened her hands. I tried to fight back but couldn't she had me in a good choking position. "Why did you give me fake drugs!" She said kicking me in the ribcage.

"What do you mean, those are real!" I said. She pulled out the bag and dropped it all on the floor "What the-" she kicked me again. Pushing me on the floor "LICK IT!" She said. I didn't obey to her, so she kicked me once again. I licked it and it tasted like salt. She pulled me back up "IS THAT COCAINE NO IT'S NOT!" I couldn't breathe. I finally got out of her grip shoving her away from me and darting for the door. How were the drugs salt, Kara gave it to me, she said they were 100% real stuff!

She followed me out but stayed alert looking for any guards "Someones gonna die tonight" she whispered. My eyes widened, I ran to Riley at the bunk checking in on her. She was reading a book of mines, she glanced up at me and put her book down running to me.

"What happened to you!" She said studying all my bruises. "It's nothing babe, Beatrice just punched me to show the kids how bad prison is" I said. She touched my lips, I whimpered.

"You look way worse then just one punch, here sit down" I sat down with Riley as she bandages a scrape that Valentine's Mother did with her long ass nails. It was 10:00 so I told Riley to go to sleep. I was beside her. I'm not sleeping, I can't lose her. I holded her tight to me and just stayed up the night thinking about the drugs. Was Kara lieing to me, why would she do that, No Kara loves me she wouldn't hurt me but she would hurt someone else....

A/N- Who do you think is gonna die or if someone is even gonna die. Thanks for voting and commenting. Love you