7

A/N: Just a filler to show some bonding and in all honesty just wanted to get an update out the way so I can somewhat make up for the months missed. And remember it's not gonna be too boring for long.

NORMANI

I sit in the living room with the kids and Justine, watching 'Loud House.' Lauren was in the kitchen with Quincy, making Fajitas and playing music. A loud house literally.

"Maiyah, sit still baby," I grunt, combing her hair.

"Mommy you hurt," She whines.

"I ain't even touchin' your scalp," I mumble.

Justine chuckles and I shake my head, all these tender headed kids in here. After more flinching, I finally comb through her hair enough. She moves away from me with a pout and hugs her bear tightly.

"Baby, don't do that," I frown.

She pouts more and goes sit on Aaliyah, the spoiled jumped out. I put the comb down and text Lauren.

Me: Lo

🌎🙄💍: Yes Princess

Me: I deserve a fajita after dealing with your kids

"I think we all deserve fajitas after dealing with the kids," Justine adds.

I point my finger and nod, "We do."

Me: BOTH your baby mamas deserve

🌎🙄💍: Lollll okay bby

Lauren comes in the living room with two plates and Quincy behind her. Quincy starts beat boxing and they do some random dance.

"She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck. Thighs like what, what, what. Baby move your butt, butt, butt," Lauren sings.

"Y'all ugly," Justine says.

"Bingo," I say.

"Y'all some haters," Quincy says after sucking his teeth.

"Ignore these goofies, Q," Lauren says while handing us our plates.

"Anywho, thanks for the food. Now, shoo," Justine says.

"I'm taking my kids," Lauren says while flipping her hair.

"Good, they hardheaded just like you," I say. I turn to the kids, "No offense."

"Actually that's from you!" Lauren laughs.

"I'm pretty sure it's you."

"Nnn, you."

"It's both y'all asses," Quincy says. He picks up Aaliyah, who's laughing at all this, "I'm taking my step daughter."

"Actually, I'm taking my step daughter," I say.

Lauren picks up the twins, "But didn't you just want them outta here?"

I suck my teeth, "You should know by now I talk big shit."

**

I wake from my sleep to little hands touching on my face, I crack my eyes open and see Eli in front of me.

He taps and squishes my face, "Mooommmmyyy

He taps and squishes my face, "Mooommmmyyy."

I stretch and yawn, "Hmm?"

"I can't sleep."

"How come?" I try to keep my eyes open and rub his cheek.

"I wanna sleep with you and mamá," He pouts.

"Okay," I reach back and shake Lauren's leg which was draped over my waist. "Babe move over."

She groans and mumbles something incoherently, burying her face deeper into my hair.

I roll my eyes and sit up, pushing her back some. She pulls me back in our original position and I bring Eli up on the bed and lay back on my stomach, laying him under my arm.

"Better?" I ask.

He smiles and nods his head, "Mhm, night night mommy."

"Night Elijah."

As I'm almost back asleep, I feel yet another pair of hands and a small body climbing on top of me. This time when I open my eyes I'm met with Aaliyah and Amaiyah.

Amaiyah smiles and Aaliyah leans on the bed

"Can we sleep in here?" Aaliyah asks while batting her eyelashes.

"With you and mamá?" Amaiyah asks and grabs my hand.

Before I can answer Lauren whines and moves her body off mine, turning on her back. "Fiiiiiinnee, just go to sleep!"

They giggle and jump on the bed, Amaiyah laying between Lauren and I and Aaliyah laying on Lauren.

**

I finish getting the kids dressed and sit them in the living room.

"Okay, Miss Spider's Sunny Patch Friends or Lazy Town?"

"Lazy town!"

I put the show on and go over to Aaliyah who was too busy stressing over a Rubix Cube. "Hey, come help me cook before you stress your little soul out."

She nods and tosses it to the side, "I think that'd help."

We go into the kitchen and I grab eggs, turkey bacon, butter, and a can of biscuits out the fridge.

She washes her hands and grabs a bowl, fork, and big spoon out the dishwasher and a pot from one of the lower cabinets.

"We should make the biscuits first," She smiles and picks the can up.

"We could but it'll get cold cause the grits take forever," I say.

"Well that sucks," She sighs.

I laugh and take the can from her, "I'll make an extra one for you."

I put the pot of water on the stove and clear a spot on the counter. I hold Aaliyah by the waist and lift her up to the cabinets, she brings down the container of grits, salt, and pepper.