11

NORMANI

Despite Lauren not being here, the trip is nice. We got to the Hotel (Villas) some time after four AM and been jet lagged since. The twins call themselves waking me up at noon talking bout the beach and ah ah ah, I calmly let them go with Aaliyah, Justine, and Quincy and sleep for a couple more hours. It's time I get up though, can't let the day pass me by.

Me: Helloo I'm finally up. My wife really didn't come oof.

ChoCho 💜✨: Yeah idek how to make light of this

A-SON 🅰️🌇: Same here

A-SON 🅰️🌇: You know we SUPPORT the movement but nnn

ChoCho 💜✨: What she said

A-SON 🅰️🌇: STILL have great expectations tho

Me: Gee, thanks for the GREAT pep talk

A-SON 🅰️🌇: Don't be so stubborn and call her some time today

ChoCho 💜✨: Yes, communication

Me: We'll see

I put my phone down and go jump in the shower, while I'm in there I think about Lauren and pout in a sour way. I'm just upset cause like...this was planned. This was thought out. It wasn't some out the blue shit, she literally chose not to come like-
Fuck her until proven otherwise.

When I get out the shower, I do other hygiene things and throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top with sandals. I go out onto the beach with the others and send them a wave. Aaliyah is racing Eli in the sand with remote control cars, Quincy is building sandcastles and shit with Amaiyah, and Justine is taking pictures and snapping everything. I walk up behind Justine and videobomb her snap, I stick my tongue out and throw up the peace sign.

"Look guys, it's my baby mama! She finally woke her ass up!" She smiles.

"Excuse me for being jet lagged," I joke while flipping my braids.

"Me too dafuq?"

"Ain't nobody tell you to come out here," I laugh.

"That may be the case..."

I nod and head over to Aaliyah and Elijah, "What's up babies?"

"Mommy, I'm not a baby," He pouts.

"I'm technically a preteen!" Aaliyah says.

"Elijah you're my baby and Liyah, you're still the four year old I met years ago. So, babies," I grin.

"Fair enough," She shrugs.

"Y'all having fun?" I ask.

"I mean, I wish mamá was here. But, I still like it," She says sadly.

"Yeah, I want mamá here," Eli chimes in.

"Yeah well, you're mamá's a meanie. She'll call today though," I say.

"Who's winning?" I ask.

"I won, then she did, then I did, then she did two times, then I just did!" Eli excitedly says.

"Nooo, last one was a tie," Liyah argues.

And that's my cue. I head over to Amaiyah and Quincy to check on them.

"Mommy, mommy! Look at my sandcastle!" Amaiyah says.

"It's the best sandcastle I ever seen sweetie," I smile.