17

LAUREN

I go into the bedroom and see Normani just casually watching Martin while laying down in the bed. She starts to doze off and I decide to interrupt her with my loud ass.

"Lamborghini, you don't even see me! Bad bitch, no bikini, taking shots of Henny! Order calamari, say she want that fettucini! 5 star bitches, my bitches don't eat at Denny's! Run the city, you runnin' laps trying to get with me! I'm all in her red skin, like I play for Washington!"

"Lauren shut yo bright ass up!" She says.

"I'm five eight, but six ten, my dick stand like Superman. Shoulder lean that bitch, shoulder lean that bitch. Mills cause I'm hot, trigger finger keep that pussy wet. Bills in my fists, shorty she gon' dance on my dick," I rap while smirking.

"Mills cause I'm hot, trigger finger keep that pussy wet. Bills in my fists, shorty she gon' dance on my dick," She raps with a sly smile.

"I was tryna sleep get out," I whines.

"Come on baby do the chorus," I say.

"You gon leave if I do?" She asks.

I nod, "Yup."

She does a lil dance while laying on her stomach, "Ooh, you know, you love this shit. Do my dance on your dick. Ooh, you know, you love this shit."

I hit a clean lil milly, "Do my dance on your chick.
Ooh, you know, she love the dick. Do my dance on your chick. Ooh, you know, she love the dick."

"Get the fuck out Lauren," She laughs.

"Fine meanie," I pout.

"Pout bitch, if you wanna stay be quiet or get the fuck," She says.

"But I wove yew," I whine.

"I wove yeeewww," She laughs.

I get into bed with her and she lays her body on mine, I stroke her hair and start paying attention to the TV, which was a funny episode might I add. When they was fighting that weird ass rat, wig.

"If some shit like that pop up on the next vacation we take...we scrapping, me and you."

I grasp my chest and gasp, "Fight meh?! For being a victim of ratization too?"

She laughs, "Yeah."

(A/N: Hint, hint- foreshadowing hehe)

Her phone rings with a FaceTime call from Choie, she answers it and smiles brightly.

"Hi sisterrrr!"

"Hi sisssttteerrrr, Hi Lauren!"

I wave to the camera, "Hi Cho!"

"I love y'all, but ain't nobody call for y'all. Where my lil Maiyah and EJ?" Choie asks.

"You little nigger," Mani fake pouts.

"Oh well, shoo," Choie shrugs.

Mani calls the twins in and gives them her phone as Choie sticks her tongue out at her.

"Remember I have to work tonight, after you finish with Luke come straight back to the kids," Mani says to me.

"I gotchu."

**

Luke had a hit set up for me so I decided to just ride with Natalie, I lean out the window and cock the gun. I tighten the black bandanna around my face as we get closer.

"You don't get nervous doing these?" Natalie asks.

I sigh deeply, "No, but distractions don't help. So, shh."

As we drive past the target I aim the uzi and quickly fire the bullets, each one hitting them. I sit back in the reclined chair and close my eyes, focusing on the music coming from the radio. I feel the car slowly stop and the car cut off, I gradually open my eyes and immediately look to Natalie.

"Are you trying to kill me? Why are we in a alley?"

She quickly shakes her head, "Not gonna kill you. Just talk."

"You couldn't keep driving for that?" I ask, skeptically.

"Eye contact is a big factor in conversation," She says.

I sigh for the second time in the last ten minutes, "What's up?"

"Y'know a couple weeks ago when we kissed-"

I cut her off, "You kissed me and it's fine, you don't have to apologize again."

She pulls the bandanna from my face and climbs over the armrest, straddling my lap.

"Wooooaaaahhhhh," I say.

My phone starts ringing and before I can even see who it is, she takes it and tosses it in the backseat. She lifts her shirt up, just under her breast and not gonna lie, I'm getting a boner. She places her hands on my jaw and leans in till her lips are inches away from mine.

"What do yo want to do L?" She whispers.

I get tongue tied and stutter, "I-I-I-I-"

She closes the small space and presses her lips softly to mine. I don't kiss back at first, but then she kisses me harder and moves my hands up her body. I kiss her back and pull her body closer against me.

My phone goes off again, but that's the last thing on my mind. Natalie starts fumbling with my zipper and I grab her hands, breathing deeply.

"Wait, wait. I don't have a-"

She cuts me off by pulling a condom out her pocket and giving me a smirk.

I don't know what I'm doing.