23

LAUREN

I lay on my back with Natalie on top of me and squeeze her thighs. Her hands move down my stomach and she slowly starts rocking her hips. I lightly moan and thrust up into her. She grabs my hands and hold them above my head while moving steadier.

"Fuck," I moan louder as my eyes close.

As this continues, I start to slowly think about the argument Normani and I had earlier. The more I think about it, the more uncomfortable I become in this current situation, the more I realize just how much of an asshole I've actually been to her for months. Everything was so amazing between us, I always knew she didn't deserve the shit I'm doing to her, but I know I wasn't trying hard enough to stop it all. I can't even begin to imagine how she really must feel deep down, I gotta stop all this.

"Aye, get up," I say while moving my hands from under hers.

"Why?" She asks while still going.

I sit up and stop her from moving altogether, "Cause I fucking said so."

She moves from on me and looks at me confused. I remove the condom and make sure to put that shit in one of my pants pockets, we not taking chances with the sneak stuff. I pull my briefs up and slide on my pants.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Going home."

She sucks her teeth, "Are you for real right now?"

I cut my eyes at her, "My face is pretty straight right now."

She folds her arms, "What is this? Another fake claim of this being it for you?"

"Ain't nothing fake, I'm done."

"So, suddenly you love your wife enough to not cheat and disrespect her? We'll see how long this lasts," She shrugs.

Okay, not gonna lie that hit me.

I put my shoes on and start tying them up, "You were never in a position to have any mention of her in your mouth, so fucking come correct. And we will see."

I put my shirt on and grab my hoodie, I walk out the door and to the store at the corner. I throw the condom away in the dumpster in the back and walk to where I parked on the side.

**

I get home and as soon as I walk in I yell for her, "Normani!"

I don't get a reply so I maneuver throughout the house while still calling for her. She comes out the bathroom with her face scrunched up.

"Why are you yelling so much?" She asks.

I pull her into me and wrap my arms around her, "I'm sorry baby. I'm so so sorry Mani."

She looks up at me confused, "For what?"

I softly stroke her hair, "Everything. I haven't been a good wife to you, you deserve better than how I've been treating you."

She looks at me skeptically, "What makes this apology different from the rest?"

"Trust me Mani, that's it. I promise it's gonna be different, no more repeats baby."

"For real this time?" She asks.

"For real and if not, you could walk away and I'll totally understand it," I say.

"I promise you no more games," I add.

She gives a bright smile and jumps up, wrapping her legs around my waist. I smile and hold her to me tightly. She holds my jaw and kisses me back to back.

"I love you Lauren, I really do," She says.

"I love you too."

Now I just gotta come up with a way to tell her about Natalie.