Welcome Back

Y/n's Pov

It's been 5 years since I was 'captured'. I found out that Kylo was actually Ben. I was stumped when I found out and almost couldn't believe it until I thought about it. It made sense eventually, although I knew he didn't have to change. After the First Order got false info from me without even knowing, they gave me the offer of joining them and I agreed. The only thing is they didn't know my true reason for joining. To gather info for the Resistance.

I had been able to climb higher into my ranks until I was Kylo's apprentice. Kylo was in charge of offence, Hux was in charge of defence, Phasma was in charge of Stormtroopers, and I was given training to be in charge of maintenance, making new blueprints for droids, ships, etc. I was also learning about being in charge of flying offence and defense. Luckily it didn't mean I had to meet Snoke otherwise I knew I would be found out. Kylo gave me a bit of offence and defence training every week unless he was on a mission. Of course I refused to use the force unless absolutely necessary and because I didn't have my lightsaber and didn't want another, I resorted to using a blaster.

Kylo and I had solved our differences somewhat a while ago so you could say we were pretty good friends although I have learned to never get him mad or I'd be sorry. I learned the hard way and have a scar on my shoulder to prove it.

The Resistance had to move from their last base after Ben turned into Kylo so I actually don't know where their base is now.

I had been surveying everything around the main landing base when I felt the ship shake. A few seconds later, alarms started blaring. I quickly made my way to the control room to get orders from Kylo. I was told to get the tie-fighter flyers ready, including myself, because we were under attack.

I told Captain Phasma the orders and we got ready to fly. You could say we had a mutual relationship although I know she does have a bit of a grudge against me. Soon enough I was up in the air with the rest of them. Phasma and I lead our groups opposite ways and started going after the X-wings.

We were losing fighters fast although I knew the Resistance was too. I was going after one of X-wings and was purposefully missing. Soon enough two others came to help the other and I was surrounded. They could only shoot at the sides of my fighter because otherwise they would hit their ally. One of them fired a lucky shot that took out my control system and I started going down. My ship somehow didn't explode and landed in one of the Resistance's ship's landing pads. I bounced around before finally stopping in a corner. After a few minutes the pod was surrounded by some Resistance mechanics. I slowly lost consciousness as they pried my pod open.

-Time Skip-

I awoke to the sound of beeps echoing in my ear. I opened my eyes and let them get used to the light before looking around. Everything was white here so I knew I wasn't in the First Order's hospital. Soon enough a few nurses came over with worried faces. "Is this the Resistance?" I asked. They nodded. "I need to talk to Leia." I continued. They looked unsure. "And why should we let you?" Someone asked from behind me. 'People need to seriously stop coming up behind me.' I thought as I turned around. Luckily nothing seemed broken so I could move without the greatest pain. "Because she knows me." I answered.

The guy that was now in front of me looked unsure but then decided to go with it. He called someone else over and the two held my arms tightly as they lead me towards what I supposed was the control room. "Commander Organa. The First Order girl wants to talk to you." He said. A few moments later, I relaxed as I saw the familiar face that I hadn't seen for so long. She gasped when she saw me. "Y/n? Is that you?" She asked, coming closer. I just nodded, almost in tears. "Let her go." She said to the men. They nodded reluctantly and did as she asked before standing to the side.

Leia instantly hugged me as tears came to us both. "I thought you had died. You'd been gone so long." She said. I pulled away to speak. "I know, and I'm sorry that I didn't come back sooner but they would have tracked me and you would've had to move again." I said. She only nodded her head. "Lets go talk somewhere else." I nodded before following her into what I was guessing was her room.