Chapter 83*

Angel-

"Can we go up to our room now?"

"Harry! Don't be rude!" I scold him as he gropes my ass.

"I'm not being rude I just really-" He whispers against my neck, "really." He drags his lips down across my collarbone, "Really would like to see what is under this dress." Harry says before kissing me deeply.

"Oi! Get a room!" Louis shouts drunkenly with his arm draped over Jerica, she scoffs and pushes him off of her.

"I'd like to but Angel doesn't want us to be rude." Harry retorts and everyone laughs.

"Go! We'll clean up here." Jerica says.

"Go take care of your girl." Liam winks at Harry, he wastes no time before scooping me up and carrying me up the stairs to our room.

"Sometimes I worry about your back." I giggle as he nuzzles into my neck.

"I could carry three of you baby, maybe more" He replies before carrying me through the door to our room, he closes and locks it before pulling off his jacket.

"What about everyone else? I'm not that quiet." I whisper and back away as he advances forward.

"That's why I asked them not to book anyone on the floor below us since there were so many extra rooms." He whispers as my back meets the cold stone wall, "Turn around." He purrs and I do as told. His fingertips cause goosebumps to erupt as he undoes the two closures on my back before unzipping my dress.

I turn around and he backs away with his eyes wide and lips parted as I slip my dress off my shoulders. The backs of Harry's knees soon meet with the bed causing him to fall into a sitting position. He gulps as I slip the fabric down and walk out of it before standing in between his legs.

"So that's where your something blue was." He says smirking at my tiny pale blue thong.

"I got you something." I whisper and his eyes widen.

"What?"

"You'll have to find it." I reply as I run my hands through his hair messing it up perfectly, his large hands explore my body as he looks over every inch of me. Harry tugs down my panties and explores further to no avail. He cups my left breast and his eyes furrow as he finally sees the black ink swirling.

"When did you get a tattoo?" He asks.

"Two weeks ago." I shrug, I whimper softly as he traces the swirls underneath my breast. At first glance it just looks like a filigree design but when you look closely you see what it says.

"You got my name?" Harry asks in disbelief and I nod.

"So you're always close to my heart." I whisper, Harry's eyes sparkle with emotion and he pulls me into his lap straddling him before kissing me passionately. His fingertips sink into the flesh of my ass and I rake my nails across the back of his head causing him to moan against my lips.

"I got you something too." He whispers against my lips as I unbutton his shirt, I pull away and cock my brow at him as he smirks. He moves me off of him before pulling off his shirt and unzipping his pants revealing that he had forgone boxers today.

"Forget something babe?" I tease.

"I don't like the lines boxers give me." He shrugs as he tugs his pants down, Harry's always well groomed. He's not bare but it's not like I have to navigate through a forest to find the beanpole, especially with how large he is. He looks up at me with a certain vulnerability I hadn't seen before as I look down his body, the man has quite the collection of ink so it's not a easy as it seems.

Ah, there it is!

Harry had gotten a single angel wing tattooed on his lower hip, a few inches below his right laurel. I beam a smile at him before leaning over and kissing him, he groans as I straddle him and continue to kiss down his body until I reach the small tattoo.

"You like it?" He asks and I nod as I press my lips to the ink.

"I love it, I love you." I whisper as I crawl over top of him before kissing him feverishly, he wraps his arms around me and sits up. Harry moans against my lips as I grind my bare core against his arousal, he shifts my hips slightly and sighs into our kiss as he sinks into me.

"I love you so much my Angel." He purrs as I circle my hips.

"I'm yours Harry, you've marked me." I whisper breathlessly as our bodies work together, my head hangs back as Harry kisses and nips at my neck and chest.

It's all too much, we hadn't had sex in two weeks and the emotional weight today. I feel so full, so fucking complete.

I cry out as my orgasm rips through me, Harry's eyes widen and his lips part as he comes undone along with me. His lips find mine lazily as he caresses my body while we come down from our highs, after a few minutes of sweet kisses and touches I rest my head on Harry's shoulder and he begins to pull the pins out of my hair. Once my hair is free the long brown locks cascade down my back and I hum in appreciation as Harry runs his fingers against my scalp.

"So... Now that our marriage is consummated...." Harry whispers and I feel him begin to harden again still inside me.

"Couldn't hurt to do it again."

**

I lost count of how many times or positions we made love that night, by early morning we were on a sated high when it was time to head out to the airport. Harry was getting our things when he saw my father sneak out of Gemma's room so something definitely happened there.

He and I slept the entire flight back much to his dismay, he told me that he had plans to introduce me to the mile high club and I chuckled before telling him that we can do it some other time.

I still can't believe he had gotten the tattoo, that little wing means the world to me and I know he loves my tattoo because he's constantly kissing it.

I've never been happier in my entire life, returning to our home, our NEW home. Together, as a married couple, as a FAMILY.

That's everything to me.

Harry had a mandatory meeting the next morning so Ariel and I stayed behind to unpack until he had his first piano class, he had been begging for a few weeks so we finally gave in and scheduled it for him.

After I dropped him off I realized it was close to Harry's office so I decided to swing by and see my husband, as I walk through the office I'm met with many glances and congratulations before making it into the elevator. Harry's assistant greets me and I smile at her before walking into his office, I stop dead in my tracks when I see a dark haired woman sitting across from him in his sitting area.

"What the fuck is she doing here?"