Chapter 84

Harry-

Can I retire yet?

I've spent the entire day sitting in mandatory meetings that in fact, should NOT of been mandatory. Especially when all I want to do is go home and lose myself in my new and loving wife.

She got my name inked on her. I was absolutely speechless, yes to the bare eye you just see some scroll work but to me it's so much more. She's as in this as I am, she's willing to mark herself for life, to always be mine and only mine. I cannot tell you what that does for a man's ego and libido. 

It also kind of makes me want to punch the artist who did it because that means they touched her breast.

Chill out Harry, your co-workers are staring.

I wish we could of stayed in Italy longer but with the court case coming up we had to get back and prepare. It's just, I was the happiest I'd ever been there. We were all happy especially Ariel, he's so bright and has a really good future ahead of him because of Angel and I.

Mostly her.

My wife is so brave, to be handed custody of your little brother, to have to fight through heart ache and financial hit after hit. To track me down and admit that she needs help, to trust me when she barely knew me. She's so fucking brave.

This morning Niall pitched an idea for a side business in club security, he's passionate about it so I agreed to front the money he needs to start it. If it pans out well I would be a silent partner, sit back and rake in the revenue. I need to do some side investing because I, like Liam, want to spend more time with my family. I don't know if that means maybe delegating certain jobs to lessen my work load or bringing in someone to take over while I step back as a board member like Liam.

Don't get me wrong, I love owning my own business... But I love my family more.

Soon it was nearing three, Angel and Ariel would soon be off to his first piano lesson while I work until five. My black gold band catches my eye and I smile before slipping it off, I hadn't gotten a good look at it. The smooth black metal has a line of small black diamonds along the front, some engraving catches my eye and they widen as I read the elegant script I recognize as Angel's

Always your Angel.

She's perfect, there is absolutely nothing I would change about her. There is so much I want to do with her, I want to travel the world and show her everything her heart desires. With Gemma and Ezra around we can get away here and there, just have time to ourselves.

Maybe I'll book us all a trip on a Disney cruise so I can see Angel in a bikini daily-

"Mr. Styles? There's someone here to see you." My assistant Isabelle peaks in.

"Who is it?"

"It's a woman who says she needs to speak to you urgently." She replies and I nod curiously.

"Send her in."

Isabelle nods and sends a tall brunette woman in, she's actually quite stunning. She looks to be in her mid thirties maybe and there's something familiar about her. My eyes furrow when I realize who it is, "Mrs. Johnson." I greet her.

"Rebeca please." She replies nervously, I motion for her to sit in one of my white chairs and sit across from her. "You do know who I am."

"I'm in the business of knowing who certain people are, you had an affair with someone in the spotlight so yes, I know who you are." I explain as I sit across from her, "What can I do for you?"

"Actually, it's what I can do for you." She retorts, "I can help you take down Nissa for good."