[XXXVI]

"Baby...?" I asked as I blinked furiously. I had not expected for her to come in so suddenly. Her eyes were on fire, a spark in them that I had not seen for a couple of days.

"Namjoon." Her voice filled me with a fluttering sensation that was close to butterflies that kept crashing into the walls of my stomach.

"What's wrong? Did mother say something?" I asked, a serious expression splashed into my face. My mother was not a cruel woman, nor was she extremely judgmental.

"Nothing," Baby chewed on  her lips as she considered her options. She looked back at the open door and swiftly closed it as she took a step closer to me. "But...we have unfinished business..."

I swallowed the thick saliva that had coiled in my mouth. I felt it go down my throat like a rock, feeling it go down painfully. I could feel the pit of my stomach painfully warning me that what I felt was fear.

I didn't want to lose her. That fear was terrifying.

"Baby," but I was interrupted with the sound of her voice. "Please, I'm sorry..."

"No talking." She took another step closer to me and before I could take a step back, she grabbed my tie and wrapped her hand with it before pulling it down harshly until my head was at her level.

Before I could ask, her lips hovered over mine for a brief moment, as time had stopped for the two of us. A slight hesitation was between us but it was was only for a very short moment. During that short moment that had felt like years, I glanced at her soft pillowy lips. They got closer and closer until they met its mate.

Lips parted against mine, the reaction was based on instinct and our lips moved whether our minds wanted or was focused on. The natural movements caused between the two of us was sensual and so fulfilling. I felt my insides break and meld, heal and break, as life was given new to me.

I wouldn't lie but leaning like this kissing her was hurting my back. But did it matter. Her soft lips, lingering sweetly as we pressed the soft pink flesh an met each other like perfect puzzle pieces.

Gently, our mouthes molded, taking time to kiss, to share the moments sweet and full of love. I asked for forgiveness from her as she accepted my apologies. She forgave me in the end and we moved in unison together, slow and steadily keeping a rhythm as we kissed.

My feet slowly moved forward and soon I had her pushed against the door. She kept her grip on the tie as we continued to meet mouth to mouth. I kept myself hunched, head at the level she wanted it to be, taking her slow attack on my lips. How sweet it was to kiss her lips, and to be kissed by her.

"Baby..."

"More," Baby whined as her hand kept a tight grip on the tie as if her life depended on the the fabric around my neck. "More..."

I pushed my mouth further unto her and kissed. Our tongues fought each other, for dominance and for need. 

"Take me home...now." Baby finally spoke, her words barely audible.

"Okay," I nodded as relief washed over me. It was not temporary. "What ever you want..."