DTF short stories

Read Author's Note at the end of the story. Very Important

Short Story #1

I woke up from a loud thud downstairs that my mom's creating. I scratch my eyes and started stretching my arms upward and decided to get out of my comfortable bed. I slipped on my comfy slippers and went into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I was done washing my face and brushing my teeth, I went downstairs to check up on my mom. I hear another thud and I followed the sound, which is coming out from the kitchen. I entered and saw Amelia help my mom cook.

"Good morning, Felicity," My mom said, Amelia looked up and spare me a glance and smile, "Mornin'," Amelia said and I nodded my head as I smile at her.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked and they both stopped cooking. They both stared at me as if I'm forgetting something.

"It's Christmas Eve today and I can't believe you forgot," Mom said and I made an 'O' shape in my mouth as Amelia walked towards me, she then slapped my arm really hard and returned back to her spot and continued what she was doing.

"What was that for?" I asked as I made a pout face as I continuously rub my arm, where she slapped me. "You forgot Christmas Eve so that means you forgot our presents," Amelia said and I just cursed inside my head.

Short Story #2

"Cayden, this is for you. I hope you liked it," Katie said as I look at her weirdly, unwrapping the small box she gave me and my eyes widen at what she gave me. "You like it? Wanna use it right now?" She asked as she starts giggling.

I hate it when she giggles. "Why on earth would you give me a condom as a Christmas present?" I asked and her giggle dies as she makes a serious face.

"It's a gift from me, for you to use..." She said and I rolled my eyes at how immature she is, "with me," and I seriously started gagging and choked on my own saliva. I hand it back to her as I walk away from her, ready to go back inside my house.

"Don't you want to?" She said loudly as I continue walking towards my house as I continue rolling my eyes at how disgusting it is. "You used to do it with me, I can't believe you right now!" She shouted.

Well, I guess I changed because I met a girl who changed me and my bad habits. A girl who made me fall in love again and made me realize that love could be another way to let your broken heart heal.

Short Story #3

Noah and I entered Walmart as I grabbed a shopping cart. We both walked down the candy aisle as he grabs some candy and tossed it in the shopping cart. I followed him and he grabs two bags of chips and tossed it in the shopping cart again.

We both walked towards the beverage aisle, I grabbed myself some Lemon and Mint Iced tea and placed it on the shopping cart as I saw Noah grab 5 cans of beer, putting it on the shopping cart as he flashes me an innocent smile.

Once we are done grabbing some midnight snacks, we made it to the cashier as Noah gives the cashier lady his credit card. The cashier lady swipes his card and typed a pin. Noah entered his pin as the cashier lady hand him back his credit card and a receipt.

He grabbed all of the grocery bags and we both left Walmart, "Let me help you with those," I said and he won't insist on me helping him.

"No need," He said as we continue walking towards his car. Once we reached his car, we both sat in front of his car outside as he grabs some candy from the grocery bag and a beer. "Would you like some beer?" He asked and I shake my head.

He started sipping the beer and sighed, "This is relaxing, especially when it's 2:34 AM at night," He said and I nodded my head as I look up, watching how the stars shine. "You know..." He trails off as I look down and spare him a glance.

We both looked into each other's eyes for a good 6 seconds and he starts speaking again, he starts smiling at me and I just smiled back at him, admiring the view in front of me. I just wanna tell him how bad I am in love with him. " I like you," he finishes his sentence.

Short Story #4

"Happy New Year!" We all shouted as the clock strikes 12 AM as the party poppers went off, showering all of us as it scatters all over the floor. Amelia and I started blowing our party horn at each other and started laughing.

"Come on you guys, they are starting to light up the sky with fireworks," Caleb shouted and we all went outside of their house and started climbing up the rooftop to get a better view of the night sky as they start to light it up with Fireworks.

The fireworks start shooting as it started blasting colorful colors. I like the mixture of maroon and white fireworks, I heard Amelia started taking pictures on her iPhone and I just smiled at her. "I need to post this on Twitter and Instagram to let my followers know," she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

"Mom and Mrs. Jones just baked some new year cupcakes, you guys want?" Caleb asked and I nodded my head, looking at Amelia as she continues taking pictures of the fireworks. "She's busy," I said and he nodded his head.

Caleb and I stepped down of the rooftop and went inside to eat some cupcakes that my mom and Mrs. Ryder just baked. "I remember when you used to eat desserts at school, trying to hide it from your friends because you don't wanna share them," Caleb said.

I looked at him, raising my left eyebrow and laughed, "That's so weird. I can't believe you can still remember... were you stalking me when I was a kid?" I asked and it was his turn to laugh.

"No and that is so creepy if I ever did," he said and I nodded my head as we both grabbed a red velvet cupcake as I start biting into it, savoring the flavor and moaning inside my head at how great it was.

"I just saw you from afar," He said and I looked at him as I continue chewing the cupcake inside my mouth, "and I fell in love for the first time."

Author's Note

[You might be wondering why I posted 'FFTBB short stories'... It's because it's new year's eve today and in less than 3 hours, it will be New Year's Day here in my country and I don't have much time to update Chapter 40 for you guys to read and I know you guys might be upset because of the cliffhangers, so this is what I did and I hope you guys liked reading it.]

Hello guys! Happy New Year to all and I hope you guys are having a wonderful day today and I hope you guys are spending New Year's Day or New Year's Eve with your loved ones. I wish you all good health and have a blast start of 2018 with your friends and family.

Be good to others as always and thank you so much for reading FFTBB. I am really thankful for you guys because you guys inspire me and make me want to update more and more. I'm sorry for updating late because I'm busy with school and some other important stuff I want to fulfill to achieve my dream in the future.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment your thoughts about FFTBB short stories and Share this story to your friends. I love you guys so much and also, follow me on my Twitter account to be updated with my stories.

As always, Carry on and Happy Reading!~

Happy New Year!

- Joy